part 37

" There is only one happyness in this life , to love and be loved "

Next day

Y/N POV

(  Ah where I am...ahh fuck my head..why it's so hurting soo much .. I stare my surroundings to find out what is happening and my eye fall on the figure who was sleeping beside me , he was laying on his stomach and NAKED!!  Then I look at myself under the blanket with my trembling hands as  my tears started to come in my eyes.. I was naked to ... I try to stop my sob because I don't want to wake him up.. I got little closely so I can see his face...my breath hitch as I saw his face taehyung... no what I done my tears are falling down continually as I remember what exactly happen yesterday night I place my hand on my mouth to stop my sob .. I slowly get up from the bed don't want to wake him up and grab my clothes and quickly dress up and leave that room as fast as possible )

( As I come out from the club  I take a taxi and went to my house .. the taxi driver looking at me with worried experience so he asked me )

Driver : mam are you ok ( looking from the mirror )

Y/N : I--I am fine please can you drop***mention ( wiping her tears )

Driver : o-ok ( he continued drive )

A/N POV

( After reaching home she give money to taxi driver and dash towards her room not waiting to someone see her like this not specialy her father and her brother ...she reached her room and lock the door from inside and went inside the bathroom..she look at her in mirror and she slowly started to remove her dress and now she is completely naked she looked at herself , her full body was marked with hickey  , her neck , her chest , her shoulder , her stomach everywhere....she broke down looking at herself
She was angry , disappointed , sad  she feels like she cheats yoongi  )

Y/N :  h-how could I do this I--I cheat y-yoongi h-he not going to forgive me this time no no ( shaking her head ) yoongi shouldn't know about this ( wiping her tears ) yes no one going to find out about this b-but ta-taehyung h-he will tell him no please God don't do this to me ( placing her hand on her face she started to cry more and more after crying for 1hours she stop she walk towards the shower and open the tap of shower the cold water started to travel her body..she takes body wash and scrabblers and started to scrab her body very strongly trying erase that mark )

Meanwhile

( Sunlight was hitting on his face making his eyes flatter  and making him sit he grab his head and groan because of the paining on his head he started to look around he was confused he was someone room but the room is not his he try to remember what happen yesterday but he can't his head started to paining more )

A/N : so I'm here to give you some information about this twin siblings taehyung and Jennifer are opposite character if taehyung is fire then Jennifer is cold like ice  , taehyung sometime is goofy and childish but only for close person taehyung have a dark side after he got drunk or got angry and no one want to see that side  and the problem is here is if taehyung got drunk he can't remember anything about what happen after he drunk and about Jennifer if she got drunk her brain will started to  memories every detail of her memory about what happen after she got drunk... just wanted to give some information that's it back to the story

Taehyung POV

( Fuck I can't remember anything I try to remember but my head started to paining fuck it! I look around then myself I was NAKED!! Wh-what is happening I rush towards the bathroom and stand infront of the mirror
My upper body is cover with hickey..d-did I slept with someone What if Y/N  goes to know s-she definitely going to leave me  )

Taehyung : she was right I'm untrusted person I can't even control my harmons look what I did...fuck!!( He punch the mirror breaking into pieces the blood started to come out from his hand but he didn't stop he keep punching it like he can't feel the pain because the pain his heart is bigger than the pain in his hand the tear also running from his eyes )

Taehyung : she don't deserve me  . yoongi will take care of her more than me I can't even make her happy how will I going to make her  happy in future I'm such a failure

.....

Meanwhile

Jennifer : care to explain me now ( crossing her arm on her chest with one eyebrow is rise glaring the two who sitting there with their head low not daring to uttar a single word )

Eunji : it-it was m-my f-fault please d-don't yell at him ( playing with her fingers because of the nervousness )

Yeonjun : no it's not your fault baby ( grabbing her hand in his hand )

Jennifer : BABY!! Are you guys out of your mind or what! If jimin got to know he fucking going to kill me !! ( Yelling) I know that eunji is have no brain for this thing but you yeonjun how could you do that can't you control you're harmons huh!! ( Making yeonjun feel guilty )

Eunji : p-please stop I was the one who force him ( trying to stand by his side but Jennifer ignore her and started to shout at yeonjun )

Jennifer : yeonjun this not a Amrica to play with someone!! For your sexual desire!

Yeonjun : what do you mean by sexual desire? Huh ( he was confused what is Jennifer trying to say )

Jennifer : ( chuckle ) oh please yeonjun I know why are you with eunji it just sex right . Don't pretend infront of me yeonjun ( she turned her face to other side not wanting to look at him )

Yeonjun : listen to me Dr Jennifer I love eunji with my whole heart I know if I say that I fall for her deeply in love at first sight you not going believe me but I truly love her and I know that I was living in Amrica for 3-2 years but doesn't mean that I will forget about my culture  ( serious tone )

Jennifer : ( sign ) sorry I overreact I was just worried about eunji I don't want to her feel same pain..did you know about her ex husband ( curiously )

Yeonjun : yes she already told me about her ex husband and I promise you that she not going feel the same pain ever again ( determined tone )

Jennifer : don't promise me ..ask jimin I don't have right to take her decision

Yeonjun : I will ( grabbing eunji hand and started caressing her )

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( To be continued )

Vote**
.
.
.
.