The picture.

It's been a week seince Kaya and April talked and April was gonna look after Nya while Kaya was working. April told the turtles and they let her. Kaya was making herself ready and Nya didn't have school today.

Kaya: Ok remember. Don't tell April about Splinter or she'll freak out.

Nya: Got it.

Kaya: And Splinter. Hide somewhere till she leaves.

Splinter: Understod.

Kaya: And if she would find you pretend to be a toy. I gotta go. April will be here any minute. See you later.

She kissed her sister and Splinter goodbye and left. A while later Nya and Splinter heard a knock on the door. Splinter ran and hid behind the coach. Nya opened the door.

April: Hi Nya.

Nya: Hi April.

April: I've brought some baking things and was wondering if you wanned to bake.

Nya's face lit up.

Nya: Yes!

April laughed and they started to bake. While they did was Splinter watching from behind the coach. When he saw April he got a felling that he have seen her before. Just then he got some flashes of her training but from a high view. It stopped and he shook his head. Hours went by and April and Nya had finished baking.

April: Wow our cupcakes looks good.

Nya: Yeah.

She then looked at her hands.

Nya: I'm gonna wash off.

She then went to the bathroom as April cleaned up. When she opened a drawer looking for paper towels she found a picture made by Nya. She looked at it and saw that it looked like. No it couldn't be. She then saw the name with an arrow pointing at the figure.

April: Splinter?

Nya then came back and saw April holding her picture that she was gonna give Splinter as a surprise. April saw her and thought quick.

April: Great picture. But who's this rat on?

Nya: Oh it's Splinter. He's my imaginary friend I hade when I was younger. I rememberd him a couple of days ago and drew him fron memory.

April: Oh ok.

More hours went by and April left. Kaya came home some minutes later. Nya was waiting with Splinter on her shoulder.

Kaya: So did you have fun?

Nya: Yeah we baked cupcakes.

Kaya: Oh delicious.

Nya: Also. April found my picture of Splinter.

Kaya froze.

Kaya: And what did you say?

Nya: I said he was my imaginary friend from when I was younger.

Kaya: Good. Anyway is there any cupcakes for me?

Nya: There is. But you gotta catch us first.

She started to run while Kaya chased her and Splinter while they laughed.

April was walking home not knowing Rahzar was following her the whole way from Kaya's house. She took out her phone and called Donnie.

April: Donnie. I've got news about Splinter. I think I know where he is. I was just at my friends house and saw a picture her sister drew. And it was of Splinter. I don't know for sure but you better be ready with the sizechanger. See you bye.

She walked and Rahzar just smiled and went back to Shredder. Now both sides knew where Splinter was but the question was. Who was gonna get to him first, and what was gonna happen to Kaya and Nya?

(A/N. Don't worry it's not over yey. I just wanned to say that I'm happy more started to read this fic. Thank you. Please share so more get to read it. See you soon)