I'm home!🌺

FxF Story!

Ari and Nikki with their adopted daughter, Elise!
Let the story begin!
-----------------------------

*Authors POV*

After a long day at work, Ari was happy to finally go home and see her beautiful wife and adorable daughter. She sat in her car, driving home and she started to think about all the happy moments they all had together, her eyes began to get watery while she pulled into the driveway. She quickly dried her eyes, and got out the car.

She got her house key out of her pocket and slowly unlocked the front door.

"I'm home!" She yelled through the house. She heard tiny footsteps running towards her. She looked down and saw Elise running straight to her with her arms wide open. Ari dropped her work bag and squatted down to hug her daughter.

"I missed you!" Elise said in an adorable tiny voice when Ari's amazing wife walks into the room, smiling while leaning on the doorway.

Ati kissed Elise on the cheek, standing back up straight and kissing her wife passionately. They pulled away smiling with their foreheads touching.

"We both missed you." Nikki says softly. Ari smiles and walks into the house, with her daughter and wife to eat dinner.

-----------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! If you have any requests for another chapter, let me know! Love you guys! Have a good day! ~Author

233 Words total