Part 16

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕋𝕠𝕠 ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

Oikawa sat in the castle's garden and stared up at the stars, grateful to have such a beautiful sight before he lost his life. Oikawa smiled, pulling out a gun he had brought with him, tears streaming down his face.

His eyes settled on the note that he had written to give a brief explanation of why he had chosen to do this. Oikawa put the gun to his head, his hand shaking. He can't believe it had come to this.

"Would your Kingdom want this?" Matsukawa asked, appearing next to Oikawa.

"What?" Oikawa refused to look at him

"Your Kingdom didn't sacrifice itself for you to die seven years later. And if you're gonna do the deed, at least let Iwaizumi do it. Have some respect for your fallen people." Matsukawa said, his voice brimming with emotion. This hurt him more than he cared to let on.

"He won't kill me, no matter how much I ask. And I need to do this. More people are only gonna get sacrificed to save me, and I don't want that. I don't deserve all these sacrifices." Oikawa argued, tears falling down his cheek. He never asked for this; he never wanted any of this.

"But what about all the other sacrifices? What about Takahiro?" And that was the final straw for both of them.

"I can't change the past! I did everything I could!" Oikawa paused, taking a shaky breath. "I may not be able to change the past, but I can prevent it from happening in the future. Next time it might be Koushi or Daichi. Or even you or Yua-chan, and I don't wanna risk that, Issei."

Matsukawa nodded, not wanting to cause anymore damage than he already had "I understand."

"Do you wanna do it?" He looked at Issei, offering him the gun. Matsukawa stared at the gun, considering whether he wanted to take the responsibility and burden of taking a human life. Without really thinking about it much, Matsukawa took the gun and pointed it at Oikawa, who stared at him and smiled more brightly than any man possibly could, let alone someone who was about to lose his life. "Thank you, Issei-chan."

b a n g

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

"Hope is the last thing ever lost."

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤
𝔸 𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕠𝕨𝕟
𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕤𝕙
ℍ𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖
ℍ𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕟 ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕎𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕒