Chapter one

JADE ROSE

I am a 20 year old girl who suffers depression and severe anxiety. I had been through some rough shit in my life, barely hav friends other than Crystal who's my BFF, and can't hold a job due to me hate being around people because of my anxiety. But i do have rather interesting hobbies including jewelry making and writing. I live alone in my own apartment in Alexandria, Virginia. It wasn't very big but it was still nice. My bathroom and kitchen waa small but, eh, that's all i need anyway considering it's just me no one else.

It was a hot summer day on a Friday afternoon in Alexandria Virginia and i wanted to go swimming. I called my best friend Crystal. The phone on the other end rings. "Heyyyy bestie!" Crystal squealed. "Hey girl." I chuckled.

"Sooo what's up?" Crystal asked
"Oh nothing, just bored." I said as she plumped on her couch.

"Psh you and me both!" Crystal said as she leaned over the kitchen counter. "Yep. So listen do you have plans?" Crystal squinted her eyes and sarcastically said, "Ya actually I do.... Nooo. But why what's up?"

I chuckled rolling my eyes. "Uh it's hot as fuck today so would you be up to go swimming?" "Oh dude count me in!" Crystal yelled through the phone.

I laughed.

"Ok cool so is it ok if I pick you up in like, twenty minutes?"

"Yes." Crystal replied.

"Ok cool we'll get your ass ready and I'll see ya soon." I said.

"K see you girl."

Both hang up and i runs to my room find my best swim suit which happens to be a hot pink bikini with sequins on the top. I put it on and shorts and a tank top on top of the bikini and packed up a towel some water and some snacks including Ritz bitz bananas and strawberries. Ok good to go.

I grabbed my keys and purse and phone locked up my place and headed towards my Tahoe jeep. 'Ok Crystal I'm coming.' I  thought to myself.