chapter four

CRYSTAL

So I told Jade about the ghost that follows her. I hope she doesn't get scared if she was to have an interaction with him I also told her that he was such a nice guy and he went to our high school with us in our high school days.

"Did you tell her yet?" I heard Gerry's voice .

"No not yet." I whispered to him.

"Hey," Jade said "You whispering to that ghost?"

I nodded.

"FUCK!" Gerry said and flew right passed me and Jade. Ha I think he's shy.

Jade crossed her arms over her chest like she was cold.

"Yo that breeze was cold."

I laughed. "Yeahhhh that was Gerry."

Jade cocked her head. "Wow. Where's he goin?" She asked.

I shrugged. "He's shy. Oh he wants me to tell you he fancies you."

Jades jaw dropped. "Say what?"

"Yeah girl it's true. He digs you. He likes you ooh girl he's totally into you." I laughed and laughed.

Jade just shook her head.

"But how though? I mean.... He's dead I'm not."

"Just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't have emotions like he did when he was alive." I said matter of factly.

"Yeah... Yeah I guess you're right." Jade said thoughtfully. "Oh but he does sound handsome though."

"Thank you."

Jade screamed and jumped when she heard Gerry's voice. "Holy shit on a shingle!" She gasped. "It's ok Jade." I said to her. "Gerry show yourself let us see you."