Chapter 4

Ever since I saw that girl in the surf shack, she hasn't left my mind. All fucking day and I think about anything else. Throughout the whole rest of the tour I thought about her. She was the main reason I was easily persuaded to go the the party because I'm really hoping I can just see her in person again. I really want to get a better look at her. I bet she has beautiful eyes and the most beautiful body. from what I saw briefly, she's perfect. Not my usual type but there was just something about her. God I haven't even properly seen her yet and here I am daydreaming about her. Get it together oh my god.

My outfit is comfortable and I think I look pretty good. I'm wearing a dark un-buttoned shirt, brown tinted sunglasses, and black swim trunks. Along with some jewelry.

Our cars don't get her until tomorrow so we have to walk to the beach

Our cars don't get her until tomorrow so we have to walk to the beach. It shouldn't be any longer than a 20 minute walk. I'm actually a little nervous to go. I'm also excited and hopeful that I get to see my beautiful mystery island girl who has been living in my head for the whole day.

I walk down with Damon and Tyler, seeing that the rest of the boys are in the lobby. Why is my sis- Oh fuck no.

"Why the fuck is my sister here."

"well, Danny here, was nice enough to invite me and Cami to come along. and there's nothing you can do to stop me. And besides I'm old enough to go to a party with or without your permission. So thank you for your concern big brother but I am going to the party" she snaps with her hand on her hip, I'm very angry right now, with everyone because as I look around, they all knew my little sister and Camila where coming.

"FUCK," I yell minute I'm outside.

"If you get hurt or get lost, Fucking call me right away. Please tell me you'll think to call me if something goes wrong. Please Lil?" I ask her. I could never forgive myself if even the smallest thing where to happen to her. I know I'm a bit protective but I will not let anyone hurt my little sister.

"Ok, I promise I will call you ok," she looks at me sincerely and that's the proof I need to know that she will. "But for your information, I'm pretty much all grown up now, I can handle myself." she leans in close to me so only I can hear her, "I love you big brother, and I appreciate that you care about me." With that she smiles softly at me and walks back to Cam.

"Ok now that that moment is over, can we get going I'm so ready to party and see the girls." Says Josh.

A few of the boys agree while Cam and Lilly both give them disgusted looks and tell them that's so gross and shit. I don't really care. All I want is to See my mystery island girl.

When we near the beach, we can hear loud music pumping and see already quite the crowd of people around a not yet light bonfire.

When we get there and I observe my surroundings. Along the sand line of the beach there is many vehicles backed in, some with speakers, some with coolers, and others with people sitting along the edges. the sand has a few bear bottles and can littered on it, most labels I don't recognize. Guess I might be looking into trying new alcohol. All around the unlit bonfire there are long logs lied flat to sit on which a few people have claimed their seats on. I begin to wander around a bit, noticing that the group has ventured of in all directions. I find myself looking for her. wondering if she is here or not. If she is here then where because fuck I just want to see her again. I hate this. I need to get drunk.

I wander over to a girl who's at one of the coolers, she has on a white knitted bikini cover with a light blue bikini under it. She feels my presence beside her and looks up with a warm smile.

"Hi, sorry am I in your way?" She gives me a worried look as if to think I would be mad or something.

"What no, no definitely not. I honestly don't know anything about these types of beer that are in that cooler."

"Oh your a tourist, well let me help you out, this one here with the green label is one of my favorites and the easiest to get drunk on, that and that one are fruity drinks if your into those, but you don't look like that type. Umm, this one is whiskey, this one vodka, and this one is sorta like American bud light if you've ever had that before." She laughs a little.

"Oh well I gotta get going, my boyfriend should be around here somewhere, It was nice to meet you...."

"Oh, Blake."

"Blake, how pretty. I'm Michael."

"See you around pretty boy," she winks at me with a goofy smile before walking off. She was nice.

I look back at my options and choose the one Michael said she got drunk on the fastest.

At this point I'm 5 beers in and I know that I'm most definitely drunk right now. The sun has set already and Since I was busing trying to drink her out of my head that I missed it. I am sitting on a log with my 6th beer. Some guys are lighting the bonfire. I start to get warm sitting by it so I wander down towards the water. Before I get there, a little further down is a girl, It's dark so I can't quite see properly but when she takes her hair out of its low ponytail. I instantly know it's her. She's wandering around in the shallow water, listening and swaying her hips slightly to the music playing from the party. She's wearing blue washed jean shorts with an orange bikini top. she has on a green bucket hat with daisy's on it. there is jewelry all over her and to cover herself a little more is a green and white striped unbuttoned shirt just like mine, but hers is big and flows down past her but. I notice her nails are painted orange too. I'm pretty picky when it comes to fashion but it seems as though she could pull off any look and I'd adore it. I don't have the guts to go up to her, which has never happened to me before. Since she doesn't notice me, I sit down right where I'm standing. I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my arms and head on them. once I'm comfortable I simply just stare at her. I become entranced yet again. She's more Beautiful than the first time I saw her. And oh boy when I see her in proper lighting I swear I'll probably faint or drool. Or both because god damn. She curves in all the right places and I really wanna know how her skin feels under my touch. Or her lips placed against mine. I wanna know how she smells, what she likes, I wanna know everything there is to know about the angelic woman in front of me who has taken over my brain. I am completely sober just by seeing her. I feel content watching her.

I feel like a stalker, but I don't even care.

~~~~~~~~

Whoop Whoop chapter 4! I love his one. Blake is so adorable of how he thinks about the girl even though he doesn't know who she is yet.

Thoughts on Blake?