Chapter One

Author pov:

Sitting in his office on a big leather chair. He is busy in reading some files with a smoking stick in between his lips. He take a long drag and said blankly: "come in Robin"

A boy around 20 or 21 came inside. He bow in front of him and said simply: "we found the address of your father, he is in Maryland. I send all the details to you"

A dark smirk came on his face. He wave his hand in a manner to dismiss him. He lean on his chair and take a drag from his cigarette. He pick his phone from the table and call his brother. He put phone to his ear and said smirking when he pick the call: "find him"

The other person said smirking: "let's go then"

He said picking his coat from his chair and said putting his gun in his waistband: "we're coming for you"

*************

They reach his house. Armani knock on the door. The old man pick a knife from the kitchen because he knows no one is coming up to meet him. He said blankly: "who is there?"

Armani didn't said anything. Sergio is a short tempered person. He pull out a master key and unlock door. He pushed open the door making the old man fall on his back. Luciano said smirking: "hello father"

The old man look at them with wide eyes. Sergio locked the door again. He said simply: "what are you doing here?"

Armani said pulling out his gun: "we came here to kill you"

His eyes widened in fear. He said simply: "please just let me live peacefully"

Damian said blankly: "we can't. You need to pay for whatever you did years ago"

Luciano sat in front of him and said smirking: "well after whatever you did in past, we will let you go easily"

The old man pushed him and rush towards kitchen. Armani went towards him pushed him against the door angrily. He growled angrily: "do you think we will let you go this time?"

The old man groan in pain. Before they can do anything, they hear a little voice: "papa"

They look at each other because they never know that their father had a family or any girl. Armani growled angrily: "who is at door?"

His eyes widened in fear when he realised it's his daughter who she hiding for all those years. He said blankly: "my daughter, don't hurt her"

Sergio came down stairs from a girl's room. He said smirking: "you guys know father had a daughter. Most important thing he loves her so much"

Armani said smirking: "we're getting the little girl with us"

The old man eyes widened in fear. He said struggling to get away: "no please, just let her go. You can do anything with me but not her"

Armani said smirking: "it's prove that she is really close to you. You need to feel the pain that we feel for years"

Luciano said smirking: "Damian and I will getting him with us from the window"

Armani leave their father and Luciano cover his mouth with a cloth and tie his hands. Damian and Luciano get him upstairs. Armani said smirking: "let's meet that girl"

He open door and a girl with her big blue eyes look at him. Her bright blue eyes are exactly like their mother. Her cute button nose and pouty lips. She look at him with a frown and said: "umm Mister, who are you?"

Armani said blankly: "your father went out of the country for some work so you're coming with us"

She look at him with wide eyes and went inside. She quickly start looking here and there while calling her father. She felt tears in her eyes. She said backing away: "who are you and where is my papa? He will never leave without telling me and I don't even know you guys"

Armani said blankly walking towards door: "common Vincente get her, we don't have much time"

She look at Sergio but she didn't know Vincente is right behind her. He said blankly from behind making her flinch: "let's go"

She flinch and back away looking at him. He smirk looking at her scared expression. She said with tears running down her cheeks: "please let me go"

Vincente grab her arm making her whimper. She said sobbing with hiccups: "please no papa, papa save me"

He said blankly: "don't you dare to just shut up"

She flinched and look at him with pleading eyes. He drag her outside and push her inside the back seat. He sat inside and lock the door. Driver started to drove car while she keep crying and begging them to let her go and ended up falling asleep because of getting tired.

Hey guys I wish you like this chapter. Leave your comments and votes.....

What do you think about her father?

What do you think about Armani?

What do you think about Sergio?

What do you think about Luciano?

What do you think about Damian?

What do you think about Vincente?

What do you think about Orabella?

Who is your favorite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favorite part?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in the next update🤗