Chapter Four

Orabella pov:

Walking downstairs looking here and there. I saw no one is here. They must leave again. I sighed and went towards the kitchen. I look around but didn't find anything. Are they not eating here? I groan and turn around bumping into someone. I flinch and look up and saw Sergio.

He said blankly staring down at me: "what are you doing?"

I said biting my lips: "hungry"

He said shrugging looking through his phone: "go cook something, I'm also starving"

I said pouting playing with my fingers: "I don't know cooking"

He said smirking: "so what?"

I frown and look around in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen counter and pull out the corn flakes box. I smile and pour some milk into two bowls and add corn flakes. I look through the freezer and find strawberries. I try to cut strawberries cut my finger. I yelp in pain and tears started to flow from my eyes. Sergio came towards me and hold my hand. He pulls me with him to the tap and turns it on. He put my hand underwater making me cry out. He said simply: "shh It's fine"

I pout and he wipe my cut gently with the little towel. He pulls out a box and starts cleaning my wound while blowing  time to time making me hiss everytime cotton touched my hand. He looks at me and his eyes show only concern. He said gently wrapping a bandage: "it's done"

I smile at him and mumbled: "thank you"

He nodded and said simply: "go wait outside"

I went to the dining and sat on the chair waiting for him. He came back with a tray. He put the bowl in front of me making me smile. He sat in front of me and we start eating.

He said blankly: "do want to go to your father?"

My face lit up hearing him. I nodded my head eagerly. He said simply: "you need to listen to me and do as I say"

I said smiling: "I will do anything"

He said simply: "you're going to France. My friend was there. You will stay with him for a week and I will send your father there"

I frown and asked simply: "how will I go to France?"

He said blankly: "I book a ticket for you. Steve will pick you from the airport"

I said simply: "I can't go alone. I'm scared"

He said blankly shrugging: "I just helping you because Armani will never let you go back to him"

I start thinking about everything. I want to go to papa. It's just a flight and there gonna be so many people. Just one week and I will meet papa again. We always stay together. I said softly: "I will go"

He said smirking: "okay, go pack a little bag"

I gasped: "right now"

He said blankly: "Armani and others wouldn't come back till evening and if they find out. You can't run away"

I frown and nodded. I quickly went to my room and pack a backpack with a few clothes and necessary things. I rush downstairs and he pulls out his wallet and gives me some money and a phone. I look at him confused.

He said blankly: "I can't come. Just go from the back door and you will find a cab. At the airport, my friend will help you. His name is Henry"

I said with tears: "no, I can't go alone"

He said simply: "I don't want you to stay here and have this life. I know this pain and I just want you to get away from all this"

I hug him while sobbing. He gets me to the backside of the house. He opens the door and I look at the door then at him. He nodded at me so I hug him one last time and rush outside.