Chapter Five

Third-person pov:

Moretti brothers keep finding their little sister. It's now morning and their no clue about her. They find about seven gangs sending their shipments to other countries and there is no information about their little sister. Armani is getting more and more frustrated every second. They are at home when Sergio said angrily: "there are no shipments of girls going anywhere"

Luciano groaned and kicked the nearest table. They are thinking about another way to find her. If they get her out of Italy then they wouldn't be able to find her and get her back. They are thinking about a way to find her when Tyler rush inside stumbling over. Some guards helped him inside and he said panting: "she was there. Ora, they are getting her"

Armani asked looking at him: "who and where?"

Tyler said breathing heavily while tears rolled down his cheeks: "they were getting Ora to Russia. I hear them talking. They were so many and I can't save her"

Armani said blankly: "stop all the shipments which are going to Russia"

Sergio nodded and call someone. Armani said blankly: "Damian water"

Damian rush inside and came back with water. He gave Tyler water. Armani asked blankly: "did you say anything else?"

Tyler starts thinking about anything that can help them to find her. He remembers their hand tattoo. He said: "snake tattoos"

Armani and Sergio said at the same time: "Trevor, that motherfucker"

Armani said blankly: "tell guards to get ready, we're attacking them"

They nodded and get everything they need. Tyler said simply getting up: "I will come with you guys"

Armani nodded and gave him a gun. He looks at the gun with a scarred face but holds it tightly in his hands. They went out to protect their sister, to get back home.

----------------------

Orabella is sitting on the floor in the corner of the room sobbing quietly. She just wants her papa. She just wants to get away from this pain. She never thought that her life is going to turn like that. The door opens the same man from last night came inside smirking. She hugged herself tightly and shut her eyes while thinking that he will just disappear. He came towards her and said blankly throwing a hoodie at her: "wear this and get ready fast"

He leaves while smirking at her. She gets the hoodie and wears it while shrinking in the corner of the wall. She said sobbing loudly: "Papa, please help me"

Moretti brothers reach the warehouse. Sergio said blankly to Tyler: "you will stay here and wait for us. Shoot if someone attack you or anything"

Armani said blankly to his guards: "kill every fucking person"

They nodded and went inside while shooting at everyone who came into their path. Sergio said blankly: "girls must be in the basement"

They nodded and their guards killed all of them. Armani went inside Trevor office who is busy on a call. Trevor look at them and his eyes widened. Sergio shot him in his legs and said blankly: "I warn you before stop interfering in our territory but now you fucking kidnapped our sister"

Before he can say anything, luciano growled: "that's for thinking about hurting our sister"

Armani said blankly: "get him, I will deal with him later"

Armani, Sergio and Luciano rush to the basement while Damian and Vincente deal with the security and guards. Luciano shot one of the room's lock of the basement and pushed it. The door opens and his eyes widened looking at all the girls. They look at them with scared eyes and so many thoughts.