06

I woke up falling again , so i relaxed knowing that this is a Dream . Waking slowly up i noticed i combusted again , burning the Bedsheets almost completely but nothing else .

Groaning I changed the Sheets and threw the other one away . I was about to go into the Guest room but heared the Doorbell ring , so i opened the Door and saw the Pros looking worried as fuck .

I obviously let them inside , well letting them inside is said nicely . I actually just let the Door Open and walked sluggishly into the Kitchen feeling like absolute shit .

After giving everyone their Drinks and patching 'em up , i asked what happened ? Endeavor said Robbery and the LoV was spotted but got away , didn't Hawks say something about it ?

I said didn't know he was called . Mirko asked is that why you're awake , because he was gone out of nowhere ? I said wish it was but no i spontaneously combusted again burning the Bedsheets out of nowhere .

Endeavor said Emotionally forced activation , did that happen the first time ? I said second time , being stuck inside some kind of fucked up alternative reality was the first time and now the second .

They went Home after a while and i laid on the couch , curled up in Hawks Hero uniform Jacket . I felt actually slightly tired but stayed awake anyway , so i could think of why i combusted and why always in white flames .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hawks didn't come back , how i know this ? Because I got woken up by Mirko looking worryingly at me . I was curled up in my Wings , still in his Jacket feeling like shit because i didn't sleep much but at least i didn't combust again .

I got a Coffee shoved in my Hand and eggs with Sudjuk in front of me as other Pros came in . She said you have about thre- i combusted again but for like the seventh time and had several burns even thought i'm immune to fire .

Having managed to Jump up i used my Matori to keep myself in the Air , waiting to stop burning . I stopped burning but waited until i cooled down for like ten Minutes and went to take a shower .

Coming fresh out with fireproof clothes on , i had my first aid kit for burns in my Hand and rolled my Sleeves up so i could treat a few of the Burns .

Endeavor asked if i always combust in white flames , wich i nod at . I said i normally have fire immunity but those flames still burn me , not badly but it still doesn't feel nice .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We thought for a while until i saw Hawks , i instinctively threw a Knife at him and he dissolved into grey liquid . The Pros looked shocked but i said calm down was just dabi or twice being to stupid to mimic the Bird .

I picked the Knife up and went into the Kitchen . The Pros went to their Agencies wishing me good luck , i was done cleaning the Knife and put it away . So i went to Hawks Agency .

I sat in my Office , writing everything i knew down . After like two Hours I was done writing everything down , i didn't want to know where but why .

Getting maybe kidnapped , knocked out or just disappeared all of them out of nowhere seems odd . I wrote a list with possibilities what could have happened to him and why .

Hawks' disappearance possible reasons :

Kidnapped
Unconscious
Following the LoV
Threatened
Dead