07

He literally flew over at the speed of light and snuggled into me . I wrapped myself around him and felt at Peace , after a few seconds i heared chirping and fluttering noises .

Knowing it was Hawks being happy my Wings fluttered to as well as my Heart . We curled up in a Bird-Demon ball and watched random Animes . The Whole afternoon and part of the Night was gone while we watched anime .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I felt him stroking my cheek as he used a Wing as a heating blanket for me . Curling into a ball under his Wing i felt secure and home trusting him with every cell in my Body .

Waking up together was rare but each time cozy . He wakes up before me usually but not this Time , he was looking peaceful while i gently stroked his Hair .

He snuggled closer seemingly liking the Attention . I saw him opening his Eyes and greeted him with a Good Morning Sleepyhead . He stretched his hands out and grabbed my Hips , pulling me back down against his Chest hugging me .

I was firstly surprised but then nuzzled into him hearing a raspy Morning . He was clearly trying to wake up but failing so i asked how about a Coffee and a Morning flight above the City ?

He hummed nuzzling into my neck and shoulder . Chuckling i ruffled his Hair and said come on Birdy or do you want me to carry you up ? He hummed in disagreement and i knew he wouldn't let that happen so instead he stood up and carried me into the Kitchen .

I stood up and made Coffee with a portable heating blanket called Keigo Takami . He just stood there until he asked no morning kiss ? I froze knowing what was about to happen but luckily i could convince him to let it slide .

He helped me Change the Bandages and kissed each and every little spot that was free from any sort of cover . I just watched him slowly going down to my Stomach and said don't do it .

He laid his Hands on my Thighs looking funny at me just to mess with me . I was actually panicking until he pulled my pants down , continuing to kiss my thighs down to my Legs making the Panik worse .

Being Shy out of nowhere , i blushed a deep red for sure . He pulled my pants back up and whispered better give me my Morning and Night Kisses Baby Bird~ .

He treated my almost completely healed wounds again and bandaged everything up before pulling a Shirt over me . I was still kinda shocked and embarrassed with no reason because we've seen each other and i wasn't even naked but still he was intimidating .

I have to admit that was fucking Hot and my Body seems to agree to that very well . Sitting down crisscross-applesauce i had a Pillow on my Legs looking at it for like Twenty Minutes now .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Drinking my Coffee helped me calm mentally down but i still had a little problem . Hearing a Door being locked i knew wich one and why about immediately , knowing that bitch likes to see me suffer just so i could beg fucking sadistic bitch .

I went in the Basement , knowing he didn't know about a few rooms in here i locked myself in a room and took a shower heating my Body up . Finally being able to calm down i dried my body and partly my Hair , changing into his sweatpants and shirt as revenge i also snuck away his Hero uniform jacket because cozy .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Sneaking upstairs i made my way in the Kitchen not seeing him anywhere . I sighed and thought i was lucky until i felt arms around me , being pulled against a Body .