【 2. YOU COWARD. 】

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

You unsheathed your sword, cautiously walking towards the figure, your steps were light, you started walking faster towards the figure.

But you came to a halt when it turned around, it extended a hand towards you and you got in a defensive stance.
And just as you did, a powerful force hit you and you stumbled back, still gripping your sword tightly.

What The hell was that?!

You squinted your eyes, the figure was now the one approaching you.

"Why is a demon slayer awake, I don't recognize you?" The demon had a whiney voice, As it came closer, you saw his face under the dim light of the moon.

Lower moon 1.

His kanji reads lower moon one.

was it his blood demon art that put everyone to sleep? Is he gonna put me to sleep too? Shit, I need to get back inside!

"Ah~ I love that look on your face, I've been wanting it-" before he could finish what he was saying, you already broke one of the Windows and went back inside the train.

"Hm.."

☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Lady (y/n)?!" tanjiro's sudden loud voice made you flinch, a sigh of relief escaped you seeing he's awake."what are you doing here?!"

"Shh! Calm down! On a mission, s-same as you guys!" you stammered as you lied, shit, hope it wasn't obvious.

"I had no idea you'd be joining us, that's great! We really need your help!" tanjiro exclaimed as nezuko was snuggled in his arms.

"I was just on the roof, I saw a twelve kizuki there, I don't know what his blood demon art is though, we have to be careful." you stated as you walked closer to him, you noticed that the other demon slayers have not woken up yet.

"I see.. I might be wrong- but I think the demon's blood demon art is to make us fall asleep, when we fall under the spell, we're in a somewhat peaceful dream.. The only way to wake up is to commit suicide." tanjiro's tone was nervous, you wondered what he had saw in his dream.
"Lady (y/n)! I'm going up,"

"What? Are you sure? Like I told you, there's a twelve kizuki up there" you raised a brow, You looked behind him and saw a couple of passengers passed out on the floor, what happened?