Wrong

I see shit a lot clearer now. And it should hurt and in a way it does but in all honesty it's expected.

You don't give two shits if I'm in your life or if I'm not. And you know what? Two can play at that game. All my life I haven't given a shit about the consequences people bring. Losing them or having them in my life. Yet you're the only exception. But it's around time I put you down 500 pegs in my life. From now on you won't mean shit to me if I can help it. Whether you're fine. Whether you're not. Not my problem anymore. I may pity you but I'm not letting myself care. I declare you uncared for. I'll still be cordial to you but I won't push if something is wrong. Like you said people come and go. And you're not meant to stay important in my life.

I'm done making excuses for you and what you've done. You're in the wrong for being a she-devil and that's the truth. No more excuses.

You're in the wrong for making false promises and constantly trying to get me jealous back then. That shit hurt but now I'm not caring. I've lost most respect I had for you.

You're in the wrong for still wanting to keep my friends though you rarely talk to them as it is.

You're in the wrong for pushing me down emotionally. Emotional damage should be your name.

You constantly piss me off. As someone who's never one to get jealous. But you don't apologise when you do. You're in the wrong.

You're insensitive of my feelings and fuck you for that. I'm human too but I don't give a shit if you know or not. With time you'll only be a memory of a toxic past.

I'm in the wrong for letting you have all that power and one day I may be able to forgive myself.

I'm in the wrong for STILL letting you have that power.