Part 19, Gyokko attacks

I sit alongside Mitsuri and Tanjiro as we eat.

"I'm feeling quite tiered, good night guys" I say standing and leaving the room.

I lay in my bed and drift off to sleep.

----
(The next day)

I sit in a tree watching as Tokito gets yelled at by a kid. Tanjiro appears and Tokito breaks a robot and leaves.

I watch as they get it to work again and the kid makes Tanjiro train.

I jump down. "Hey! Kid? Can I try?" I ask. "A Hashira!?" The kid shouts.

"Hey Y/N!" Tanjiro says.

He hands me the sword and they set the mode.

I charge and it fights back. I use fast and Swift movements. I get tripped and it hits my arm, which happens to be the one with loose stitches....you probably know how this ends..
(Stitches from the entertainment district )

My stitches come out and my arm bleeds out

"Nani?" I say looking at my hand gushing blood.

The kid runs to me and goes into a bag and wraps my arm. "head to the doctor on road 7" he says. I get up and head to the doctor.

He staples my arm. "This wound is deep, whoever stitched it should've stapled it" he says wrapping my arm in a hard-like wrap.

"wait, I needed a sling?" I ask. He nods. "Keep your arm up right" he says wrapping the sling around my arm and neck.

I walk back to Tanjiro and the kid. I manage to climb back up on the branch again.

Seven days go by.

Tanjiro cuts the robots head off and they find a sword.

A swordsmith shows up and takes it to polish it for Tanjiro.

I climb down. "How long have you been there?" He asks. "The whole time you were here" "wait, you were here without food or water?" I put my good arm around him.

"nope, that's why I'm very dizzy, tiered, and nauseous.." I say leaning on him for support.

We enter our room. We are seated and we eat and drink (don't worry it is water).

We fall asleep.

Hours later--

"Gyah! Tokito?! Did you pinch my nose?" Tanjiro shouts causing me to wake up.

I sit up listening to their conversation about going to find our swordsmith.

I hear scratching at the door. I get a heavy scent. "DEMON!" I shout drawing my new sword.

A uppermoon bust through the door. Tokito attacks and cuts the head off. "Keep your guard up Tokito!" Tanjiro shouts.

A body grows from the head and a head grows from the body. "Nezuko don't transform yet!" I shout.

I rip off my sling and throw it aside. Tokito and I attack at the same time but we both get blasted completely different ways.

I land and hear a loud...

CRACKK

"Shit.. My wrist!" I shout.

"Huh? Y/N!!" I stand up to see Mitsuri. "What's going on?!"Mitsuri shouts before wrapping my wrist with cloth the stop the bleeding.

" The village is under attack!! Its a uppermoon!" I shout standing.

I turn around and see a fish demon. I slice off its neck but a gush on liquid comes out all over me.