Part 21, "H-how can this be happening!?"

Daki and I walk down the path to the butterfly mansion.

"I see your uniform came in" I say. "yea, it's very comfortable" Daki says.

This but without the ribbon.))

We enter the butterfly mansion and into Shinobu's labatory.

I knock on the door. "Come in!" Shinobu shouts. We walk in and I stop in the door way.

"It's been a while Y/N..."

"Mother..?" I say stepping  into the room. She opens her arms. "Come here dear.." I run to her and embrace her in a long hug.

Eventually I let go. "Y/N.., this is Yushiro, he is my assistant" mother says in a very soft voice.

I wave.

"Shinobu-san, is it ok if my mother, Daki and I step outside for a minute?" I ask. "Yes , yes you may".

We walk outside.

"Mother, this is Daki, Daki is my...girlfriend.." I say blushing nervously.

"Its very nice to meet you Daki" She says smiling.

"So Y/N, how has it been since I left..?" Mother asks."I climbed  the ranks by only killing people who wanted to die and sick bastards and became uppermoon zero..."

"But you're human.." She says.

"I went undercover and realised who he really was, that's when I decided to stay with the corps, eventually I ran and he turned me back" I say.

We walk along the forest line and catch up with each other.

3rd person POV

The three made their way down the path.

'This will make master so proud!' The uppermoon thought as he watched the young girl.

A huge 'whoosh' can be heard as the girl disappeared.

Y/N POV

My mouth had been covered with a rough hand.

I lift my leg to kick The man but something sharp pierces my neck.

I look down at the golden fan.

'Douma...'

He holds me down for a long amount of time behind a bush.

" CAW CAW!!! SHADOW PILLAR, Y/N KIBUSTIJI HAS GONE MISSING!! CAW CAW!! ALL AVAILABLE SLAYERS BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!" A crow shouts.

Douma stands and and begins running

---

We enter a room that has a throne.

" Why am I here Douma? " I ask drawing my sword. "I mean no harm, I just wanted to talk" he says giving me that same old smile.

I give in. "Fine".

I sit down.

"A butterfly hairpin~ so you know the Hashira I killed?" He asks.

"Yes, I did...I am now close with her younger sister".

" May I do your hair?" Douma asks. "Fine" I say sitting in front of him.

He puts my hair in a ponytail and adds my hairpin and a flower.

"so cute!" He says blushing.

I lean back against his throne. "I will admit....I did miss you..." I say.

He caresses my head. "Why don't you smell that flower I put in your hair? It smells amazing!" He says.

I do as so but begin to get dizzy.

'Poison ?! No.... Sleeping medicine...'

I pass out.

--

Douma picks up the small girl bridal style.

"Nakime!" He shouts. She appears in the room. "Bring me to Master please" he says.

Douma gets teleported to Muzan.

He lays down Y/N and bows. "Greetings master" Douma says.

"what do you want?"

"Y/N has willingly asked to become a demon again, she is currently asleep" Douma says smiling.

"is that so...?" Muzan asks.

Muzan begins to walk to Y/N. He squats down and looks at her.

Douma watches as he slits his arm and lets a massive amount of blood drip onto her.

--

I wake up in pain.

"ggGAUGH" I cry out.

Two large horns grow on my head and my eyes change.

The word 'zero' forms in my eye.

A

A

ll my memory of knowing Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Daki, and the Hashira fades away.....

"Hello Papa" I say smiling. "Hello dear" he says.

"Nakime!" He shouts. "Yes master..?" Nakime asks.

"Teleport all of the twelve kizuki here, it is an urgent meeting.

She does as so.

I stand up. "Papa? Why are you bringing everyone here?" I ask. "Don't worry about it dear" he says.

He sits me down on a chair facing everyone.

I close my eyes.

"Y/N will retake position as uppermoon 1 and you will call her master" Father says.

"Yes sir.."

"Y/N come here" father says. I open my eyes and walk towards him.

Father glares down at the group. They all kneel on one knee. "Greetings master" they all say.

"Douma, please escort Y/N to her old room" father demands.

I skip down to Douma and we begin walking through the mysterious castle.

----
Meanwhile, Daki's POV

"H-how can this be happening!?" I shout as Tamayo rubs her hand on my back.

"Don't worry, we will find her soon..." Tamayo says.

----

Douma leads me into my room.

---

~Jean☺