1:Journey and puzzle

It all began when I started my internship,that time I was fresh was not knowing whom to call for what.I have been posted in surgery,and I was doing my night duty.On call for that day was Dr.ashwini who screams at every single person who calls her.So that night towards end of my shift one case came which was self fall.He had a wound in his forehead near to eyebrow and when casualty intern asked Dr.Ashwini.she scolded her for calling and asked her to Put suture.The thing is none of us knew how to put suture.Almost always I pretends to be strong but I was scared ,gravely scared of suturing near this patient's eyebrow.

But my self-respect did not allow me to say no ..I was in a mess..Also it was time for shift change and I can't call the on call ma'am after this..It's a rule even if it's 8.01don't call on call doc.so I was in dilemma thinking what to do atttenders are looking at me..Then I thought of doing suture with whatever confidence i have. I was about put on glove there comes someone asking what case is that I'm like now who wants to know about this case..And there he was... came saw the wound opened suture kit and did suturing..that too with superb perfection.He didn't even waste 1 cm of suture.It was perfect .I'm standing opposite him totally awestruck !he did his work and went in his bike all this while I was appreciating him.Then I came back to reality and stopped gwaking.I knew who he was he was our ortho PG karan.later I came to know he was on duty CMO that day and I was supposed to inform CMO about the case in casualty.I became his fan totally ,i never liked him before but now see the irony I'm kind of smitten by him nah smitten by his skills may be.
That day I decided I like him and I will become a Pg like him.