12:Attention please

So I was trying hard to cope up with hectic work and my love story.Sometimes i felt I'm being overly dramatic in my interactions with Karan pg maybe side effect of watching many k dramas.My mission was to get his attention by the end of postings and atleast be friends with him.
Days were passing and i had to study for my pg entrance exam too.
So one day early morning we were having seminar sections in the dept .(these are the sections conducted by the pg and assessed by senior professors,interns are instructed to be the audience.)That day it was done by the lazy pg and professors started to ask questions and he was flabbergasted as usual.To mock him further they asked him to tell why is infection happening in metaphysis?The professors were in mood to insult him deeply and stated this question can be easily answered by interns and you have to learn from interns .And it was interns time now nobody was speaking anything professors looked into each of us face .Then i remembered this is the same topic i was looking 5 min before and as i needed attention of Karan pg i started answering point by point.Everyone were surprised i, myself was .Professors were happy as they could mock the pg more i was happy as i saw Karan pg looking at my direction.
Then professors asked us to go to OPD and see the patients as seminar is taking long .As i was going to sit in second OPD Karan pg came specifically to me and told to manage the OPD cases🥹.Wow he really considers me as a doctor now .
Some part of Mission accomplished.

If i go like this i can be in his good books and finally be friends with him.Everything was going fine and my postings were about to end i was little sad that we didn't get into that friendly vibe and hoped it happens someday.And unknown to me the day was coming

Exactly the next day it was Padmini 's joining date into ortho and she got Karan pgs unit everybody knew how awkward it was still tried to ignore it.Karan pg marked her absent back to back 2 days for being 5 min late .She was scolding him infront of me ,(though i like him personally even i felt that he is intentionally torturing her .)Still i didn't tell her anything just acted normal.That same-day evening he marked her absent for third time.And it is where all it began.