Chapter 19: Love

I looked at him and then I looked at his lips. He kissed me softly and I held onto his shirt tightly. It's been a while but his lips were still sweet and soft.

The kiss was extremely passionate and I felt my toes curled. It's been too long since the last time I've done anything intimately with anyone. Chris and I kissed as we moved to my bedroom.

Chris tells me "Don't think!"

He got me out of my clothes and I pushed him to shower. I needed it given the whole day running and playing with Abby. We showered and didn't try to have sex in there because Chris didn't want this to be lust only. He wanted to give me a chance to leave if I wanted to.

After we showered, we pat each other down. He got to see my body was different. There are signs of stretch marks and my tummy was tight like it once was.

Chris moved me to the bed and laid me down so he could spread me out. He kissed me softly and said, "You're so beautiful."

I moaned as he kissed my neck down my throat to my chest and he massaged my breasts as he sucked on my nipples.

It was so sensual and it was making me hot. Chris kissed my tummy and stretch marks as he tells me "Thank you for keeping Abby and enduring the journey to bring her into this world."

He moved down to my legs and opened me up as he sucked on my nub. I felt his fingers move into my opening and slowly he nudged on it,

I groaned "Chris!"

Chris tells me "I know you may not believe this but it has always been you. I've never wanted this with anyone else but you." He kept licking and sucking like a man in a desert and was eager to get a sip.

Chris says "I don't want kids with anyone but you."

His tongue touched my slit and I felt my world tremble as my first orgasm washes through me,

I moaned loudly as I covered my lips hoping not to wake up Abby. Chris was happy that I was shaking under his touch.

He moved upwards and asked, "Tell me to stop and I'll stop."

I shook my head and said, "If you do, I might just end you, Evans."

Chris asks "How long has it been for you?"

I felt timid but I admitted, "Ever since Hawaii."

His eyes were wide open and I did say "Well I do have toys."

Chris kissed me hard and then he asked "Are you on anything?"

I shook my head "Didn't think I needed it." I bit my lower lip.

Chris asks "Do you want me to buy protection? I don't have any. Do you?"

I shook my head "I don't have any."

Chris asks "Risk it?"

We both were intimate and he was in between my legs and was ready.

He squeezes my breast causing me to moan.

I whispered "Risk it" the chance was low and we both knew it.

Chris started to line himself up and he slowly pushed in causing me to grab onto his left bicep. It hurt from the sudden intrusion and Chris groans "God! You're so tight." He had to pull back out to push back in slowly.

Eventually, with a few more attempts, Chris was all the way inside causing both of us to pant.

He slowly moved his hips and I had my hands touching his shoulders and his chest. It was nice to see his abs moving between my legs.