Chapter 30: Podcast

I promised to do a podcast with Anna on her Unqualified show.

I showed up with Scott Evans, while Lisa babysits Abby, Chris said he would try to show up part of it but then it depends on how long his interview lasts and co-host Chris Pratt.

Anna loved giving people alcohol to get them to open up during the podcast but I couldn't have any so instead, I ended up with virgin pina colada and water.

Anna gave a brief introduction of who we are.

Y/N L/N, CEO of Game Changer and previously known as Magazine editor for GQ, Vanity Fair, and National Geography. Recently engaged with Mr. Chris Evans and have a 2-year-old daughter with him.

Scott Evans, Actor, in a big soap opera, enjoys dancing and singing. Openly gay. Very single and ready to mingle. He's also Chris Evan's brother and one of Y/N's best friends.

Anna asks how we got to know one another and how did we get close? I went to school with his sister, Carly, and brother, Chris. Best friend with Tara and we were close when I was still in Boston. Eventually, the fight against the bullies was the start of our friendship. They were making fun of him and I was walking home so then we fought them off.

Scott praised me for encouraging him to come out and even though we were separated by living in two cities we kept a very good relationship.

Anna complimented us for putting in effort for our friendship.

Scott smiles "She's always the sister that I wanted. It's good that Chris is bringing her home. Oh my god, my sisters are going to kill me."

We laughed and Anna said, "You better not go back home anytime soon."

I said "Hey Scott, you're the little brother I never had. It's nice to have you in my life too! Who would I be able to dance BTS with?"

Scott says "She's the best! Our friendship has gone through lots of ups and downs."

Anna poked at us and asked details of how things were for us and Chris. I explained how my relationship with Chris started and soon it blossomed so quickly that it also went out. We hid it in front of everyone because we didn't want to hurt the people we love. Eventually, I got pregnant but due to misunderstandings, I hid the pregnancy worried that I would lose custody of my child. I admitted I have PCOS and the chances of getting pregnant are lower.

We positioned it like I didn't know who the father was as Anna mentioned rumors of me dating Sebastian Stan and Tom Hiddleston.

We omitted details about Dr. William Evans and Chris sleeping around.

We found out the father around my daughter's second birthday which is when Chris found out. Due to the similar interest around Abby, we have decided to give it another shot for our relationship. Now here we are, pregnant and engaged.

For Scott, he explained his life story about being gay. He only knew when he kissed a girl and soon it followed with a relationship with a guy at school. By age 19, he was out openly gay.

Scott tells everyone "Bullies are in all phases of life. There's always going to be a lot of pressure, hate, and negative things but if you know what's good for you, hang onto the positive people in your life that love you for who you are and absolutely care for your well-being and would move mountains for you! I've been blessed in my life to have a wonderful mom who cared about me. My siblings have been supportive when I came out, I have best friends who would walk through fire for me and even though this world can be a cruel place, you all made it fun and bare-able. Fuck them noises!"

We clapped and cheered.

Anna says "Wow! This is amazing guys!"

I paid Scott's shoulder and said "That was amazing and I love how you thought of it on the fly!"