[DELATED] Chapter 02 "Four Words..."

Rating: Mature

Wattpad Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-con, Underage

Categories: F/M, Multi

Fandoms: The Beginning After the End -- TurtleMe (WebNovel)

Relationships: Alice Leywin/Reynolds Leywin, Alduin Eralith/Merial Eralith, More to be Added...

Characters: Arthur Leywin | Grey, Tessia Eralith, Virion Eralith, Alduin Eralith, Merial Eralith, Elijah Knight, Sylvia, Sylvie, More to be Added...

Additional Tags: Alternate Universe -- Canon Divergence, Dark Arthur Leywin, BAMF Arthur Leywin, BAMF Tessia Eralith, Vampires -- Freeform, Monsters, Magic, Mana, Realism, War, Aether, Arthur Leywin is less Grey, More Tags to be Added...

Language: English (Not Native Speaker)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes: So, you know, guys? I should be studying but here I am... writing. Anyways! So for those who might be confused with all of this, I'll clarify some things. First I'll write this in a 'First Person' POVs since it's harder for me to write TBATE trying to grip everyone's thoughts. I'm not bad at it as I tend to write in a 'Third Person' POV since I started doing this, but TBATE is a special case for me. Secondly, I won't stick to canon too much. FF are that, a deviation from the original story... Thirdly, this will be an Art x Tess ship, but I'll take the liberty to do things and be realistic in actions. Oh... And this will change the whole thing... a lot. Before I forget, there'll be flashbacks and time-skips...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||Tessia Eralith||

When I finally reunited with Arthur on our first day here at Xyrus Academy, I had hoped that we would meet under better circumstances. I dreamed of the day when our paths crossed again to be something unique, precious and wonderful —but things turned out to be different. I had to take care of some matters and Arthur did what he was best at... showing off.

Sigh.

I struggled to keep a stoic face when I witnessed him handle situations while I thought how hot— Nope! No! Bad Tess!

Anyways, I was mesmerized by his actions and skills. I think have I not met when we were children, I would've fallen in love with him at that moment. That confidence and strong demeanour, his ability to evoke respect —and fear— was something I came to admire from him. He had the presence of a King... Maybe... Nope!

But when I tried to talk to him, I couldn't help but act coldly to him —aware that there were students and professors around. I didn't act as the Tessia he came to know since we were four and five years old —respectively— but as the cold and unapproachable President of the Student's Council. He was there and I did nothing but scold him and almost reprimand him at the moment... It made my heart hurt to see his cold gaze directed at me, but I endured it. I steeled my nerves and confronted him.

How stupid of me!

How did I let this opportunity slip off of my fingers?! How could I do this to him?!

At that moment, I wanted to be alone —No. I wanted to turn back on time and do things differently, alas I couldn't. So, I waited... I let the daily amount of work from the Student Council consume me, and when I finally had free time, I took the opportunity.