DARK

Rating:                               M (Mature)

Wattpad Warning:        Graphic Depiction of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-con, Underage.

Categories:                      Fem/Male, Multi.

Fandoms:                         The Beginning After the End - TurtleMe

Characters:                      Reynolds L., Alice L., Arthur L., Eleanor L., Adam K., Angela R., Durden W., Jasmine F., Helen S., Vincent H., Tabitha., Lilia H., Virion E., Alduin E., Merial E., Tessia E., Blaine G., Priscilla G., Curtis G., Kathyln G., Dawsid G., Glaudera G., Clive G., Fable K., Jarrod R., Claire B., Theodore M., Kai C., Feyrith I. III., Doradrea O., Lucas W., Elijah K., Emily W., Broznean B., Nicolas D., Roland A., Cynthia G., Glory., Avius, Geist, Gideon, Kaspian B., Diane W., Samantha, George, Sylvie, Sylvia, Wren Kain IV, Windsom, Kezzes I., Kordri, Myre, Agrona V., Caera D., Rinia D., Olfred W., Mica E., Rahdeas, Bairon W., Varay A., Aya G., Alea T.

Tags:                                   Alternative Universe - Canon Divergence, BAMF Arthur Leywin, Vampires, War, Mana, Magic, Blood.

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

Notes:

So, finally, I made up my mind regarding the story. I'm rewriting all of it. But this is the first chapter I will upload and share with you.

I hope you like it.

So, the chapters that were published before this one titled "DARK" are not to be taken seriously as part of the story. DARK was part of the "REVAMP" version which I deleted, from here and on this should be taken as the "rewritten version" I won't delete the prior chapters until I have published the rest of the chapters. Or maybe I will leave them as a forerunner experiment for this story

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

°「 When you have certain experiences, you respond with various emotions ― Stimulus-Response― just that as this sort of stimulus produces this sort of involuntary muscle response. Well, that's rather simplified suggestions of a complex mental process, but you get the idea. Cause, effect. Nature endows us at birth with three general patterns of emotional response. Rage―is the response to the primary stimulus of Thwarting, something interfering with our behaviour, and our actions. Fear ―is the response to loud noises or loss of support. And the emotional response to Love is usually the result of a show of affection or favours... 」°

۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝۝

||「 LUGO」||

"We should start back," Gabriel urged as the woods began to grow dark around us. "The beasts wander this land."

"Do the beasts frighten you?" Sir Victor Whitehill asked with just the hint of a smile.

Gabriel did not rise to the bait. He was an old man, past forty, and he had seen the adventurers come and go. "Beasts are beasts," he said. "We have no business with the beasts."

"Are they beasts?" Victor asked softly. "What proof have we?"

"Lugo saw them," Gabriel said. "If he says they are beasts, that's proof enough for me."

I had known they would drag me into the quarrel sooner or later. I wished it had been later rather than sooner. "My mother told me that beasts are dreadful things," I put in.

"My wet nurse said the same thing, Lugo," Victor replied. "Never believe anything you hear at a woman's tit. There are things to be learned even from the dead left by beasts." His voice echoed, too loud in the forest.