[DELATED] Chapter 03 "Tears Don't Fall..."

Rating: Mature

Wattpad Warnings: Graphic Depictions of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-con, Underage

Categories: F/M, Multi

Fandoms: The Beginning After the End -- TurtleMe (WebNovel)

Relationships: Alice Leywin/Reynolds Leywin, Alduin Eralith/Merial Eralith, More to be Added...

Characters: Arthur Leywin | Grey, Tessia Eralith, Virion Eralith, Alduin Eralith, Merial Eralith, Elijah Knight, Sylvia, Sylvie, Elwyn (OC), More to be Added...

Additional Tags: Alternate Universe -- Canon Divergence, Dark Arthur Leywin, BAMF Arthur Leywin, BAMF Tessia Eralith, Vampires -- Freeform, Monsters, Magic, Mana, Realism, War, Aether, Arthur Leywin is less Grey, More Tags to be Added...

Language: English (Not Native Speaker)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes

So, before you guys start attacking me, I hope you read very well that this will be an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE. In which Arthur Leywin becomes a vampire. There'll be many changes and things that will differ from the original work, but hey this is what it is...

Ah... I really need a proofreader or beta-reader. And an artist... lmao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||Tessia Eralith||

It's been a week and a half since Arthur departed. The days around here were duller than ever before as if the joy from this place had been sucked up by some strange void, leaving nothing but boring days and tiring routines. A week and a half and we haven't heard a word from him, and Sylvie grew restless with each passing day as if she could sense what was going on with Arthur.

"Come, Sylv," Calling her from my bed, I could only watch curiously as the tiny, white-furred fox beast stared with narrowed eyes somewhere through the window glass. "Come!" I called out for him again, sweetly.

This time, though, Sylvie blinked before averting her eyes from the window and trotting lazily to my bed. She sped and jumped at me. "Kyu!"

Catching her mid-air, I giggled as Sylv rested her head against my chest and her pointy ears dropped down considerably. Understanding her, I gently patted her head.

"I know, Sylv, I know," Then I looked up through the window. The city lights shinning dimly as the moon rose in the sky, hiding from time to time into some clouds. I sighed sadly. "Arthur is okay, Sylv. I know he is okay... He'll come back and when he does, I'll beat him senseless!"

Sylvie must have understood me, because she soon enough looked up at me with those yellowish eyes of her and seemed to nod, almost encouraging me. It was odd... but I knew that Sylvie was smart and seemed to understand the world around her. I laughed and scratched Sylvie's head —right in-between her ears. She must have liked it too much if her purring was any indication of that.

But as I stroked her head and back, I felt her tiny body tense suddenly. Her purring stopped immediately after that and her head shot up as she glanced around, searching for something I couldn't comprehend. Then —without warning— she jumped from my arms and raced towards the window. Her tiny paws scratched the glass, evoking annoying high-pitched sounds while growling. She seemed desperate, but why?