chapter three

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA now you have no phone! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I point out the window and laugh once more

"Why are you so mean!" Lu was starting to tear up and about to leave.

"Cause! I dont want my reputation being ruined!" I shout

"And close your eyes and stretch your hands!" I command him

He does as i say and stretches his hands out. I drop something.

"Open your eyes!" I shout.

As he slowly opens his eyes he sees a box in his hands.

"Open it!" I urge him

He opens it and finds

.
.
.
.
.

A NEW I PHONE! Yay!

"Happy late birthday!" I say and hug him

He looked shoked
"I dont understand... why?" He asked

I just smile at him

There was a awkward silence

"How did you get it?" He asks

"Okay, so i came to school, dropped off my stuff and got the box out because i wanted to give it to you, but i had to come here.and then you came. So i decided to break your old phone and give you the new one!" I say nervously

"You have iCloud..... Right?" I ask him

"...."

"no" he said

"Oh well, at least you got the new one! With the new emojis! Like these: 👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💏💑🙌🏾👃🏾✊🏽👌🏽👎🏽👉🏻👇🏿"

"Thanks, I'd better go now...." He leaves with a rush out the door and bumps the nurse coming in.

"Who was that?" She asks "did you guys do anything bad?" She stares at me until she gets an answer.
"No... Well..... Maybe.... I just kinda.... Threw his phone out the window.... Yea..." I respond.

She just looks at me and shrugs it off. She handed me a navy blue skirt, a black shirt and a pair of blue socks. And the undergarments.
I quickly go behind the curtains and change into the new clothes. I excuse myself, thank the nurse and leave to go back to my class. I see students all over the halls, all going to their next classes.

I pass mr.greys class, and I hear repeated banging, screams and load moans. I shake my head and walk forward.
"Mr. Grey.... A lust guy."
His tactics to bang a student is to send them to detention by themselves and just lure them 'in'. I almost fell for it, (and he did touch me, but that's another story) but I just got out through the window and climbed down by sliding down the outside pipes.

"Must be Anne this time, she was the only one sent to detention."

I walk my math room, and found my math teacher taking a shot. I've known of his drinking problem for some time now, and I've determined myself to help him NOT drink during school.
"stress?" I ask him, he nodded and continues drinking
"Can you stop?" He stops "suck my dick and I'll stop" he slurs and puts down his whiskey bottle.

"No"

Before he could respond, he passed out. I took this chance to take all of his drinks in his desk and his hidden spots around the classroom. Took his car keys, went down and got some more beverages out of his car and disposed it in the furnace outside.

"Back so soon miss slut?" I hear a voice behind me say with giggles following. "Back so soon miss nice?" I say back with a hint of sarcasm.
"Oh My God you are super annoying! Nobody likes you! you are such a slut, I mean... That pic of you was so whore-y." She said, shoving her phone into my face of the picture of me in the towel dress.

What? no! Why would.... What?

...............................................................................................

Hey, once a Clift hanger, always a Clifthanger.

So... I was thinking of doing a Q and A thing at the end of each chapter, so comment something you want to know.

At least 2 comments for next chapter please!

Thanks for reading!

Bieeeeeee!