Chapter five

I raised the gun to my head counted down to five

I'm sorry, so sorry, I can't, I just can't!

.
.
.
.
"Click"
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes, I didn't get hit? I looked at the gun, it did fire a bullet, but it was angled slightly away from me. I look to the other side and see a figure crouching down only 10 feet away.

Oh shit!

"Oh. My. God! are you okay!!!!" I run towards him.

"Yea..." He says. He stands up looking unharmed. He had a thick vest on him.... Bulletproof I presume.

"Don't play with a gun if you don't know how to use it"

"I am so sorry!" I apologize. "You probably saw what I was going to do...." He nods

"You aren't a slut, you aren't ugly, you aren't worthless." He says
"And your nose is still broken.... Since this morning anyway." He laughs

"Wait, you're that guy that DIDNT help me.... Bastard" I say
He laughs even harder.

"Let's get you to the hospital" he grabs my hand and leads me out of the alley into the street. We haul a cab and told the driver to go to the hospital. It was kinda awkward, and we were both silent for a while. He broke the silence.

"So, tell me about yourself." He pokes me. "Ummm, my name is Chika.... I'm 16, grade 11..."
I mutter, and curse under my breath. He was so cute.... But he must be much older than me!

"Oh, well, I'm Aiko, Im 21 and I'm a company director." He says. He pokes my arm, and I look up. "What?" I say, annoyed. "Why did you-" "BECAUSE," I interrupted him "of some stupid pic of me half naked, got bullied, physical and verbally." I respond. He looks away and turned to the window.

The cab slowed to a stop in front of the hospital. He paid the driver and we got out. We entered the emergency room, got checked in and waited.

"Soooooooo.... yeaaaaaaa.... thanks" i say. He looks at me and smiles "your welcome" i quickly look away. Was i blushing? NO! He is wayyyy to old for me....

We were called at the front desk. And from there they fixed my nose. No surgery, no stuff up my nose... just a push back to where it used to be and then a little bandage on it.

As we leave the building,i head straight to the nearby bus stop.
"You forgot your phone" Aiko says and hands it to me. I snatch it away from him and put it away.

"Uhhhhh.... thanks... for everything..." i say
"You're welcome" he smiles at me and hands me some cash.

"For the bus" he says. I blush.

The bus pulls over and i get on. As the bus leaves, Aiko waves at me... and i wave back.

----------------------''---------

thanks for reading!

(Seriously ppl why u no comment)

Q: are u dating anyone?
A: yea... with my phone

Q: i hate u...
A: THATS NOT EVEN A QUESTION!

Q: what do u do in ur spare time?
A: YOUTUBE. ANIMU. HOMEWORK. FB

love yall!

Bieeeeeee!