Chapter 6

* hai! There might be some kissing and stuff.... And yaoi!*

I get home late, but my parents aren't here....
I go upstairs and run warm bath water, and I get the towels and soap. this has been an emotional spaceship ride, or was it a train ride? I carefully step in the warm, steamy water. I sit down in the tub and get comfy.

What happened? Pictures, bullies, suicide, stranger, bus.

I sink my chest into the water and think about it some more.

The pictures. A picture was taken of me, and caused bullying towards me. I felt depressed and tried to commit suicide. I got raped on the way there, and then I tried to commit suicide. I was off aim and shot a guy. That guy I encountered before when I ran into the wall, and didn't help me. Then he took me to the bus stop and I got home. I recollect what happened and wash myself. I lather my hair with my fave shampoo. Lemon!

I rinse and get out, with my wet feet on the cold, hard ground. I go over to the sink and look at my phone. I see a text.

Hope you got home safe. Text me if you need anything.
-Aiko

Ha, he got my phone number... Sneaky guy.

I put it down and got my toothbrush out and brushed my teeth, I later left to my room and changed into my pyjamas. I looked around to try to find my phone charger, I couldn't find it.

"MOM!" I shout

No answer.

Oh wait, she's.... Dead, and so is my dad and litter sister. Dammit!

The tears return as I remember my parents death. My big brother Ryan was out on the field, when an accident happened. My parents died because of that, and my little sister, Lyra died in the hospital later. Me and Ryan were the only ones left... With a fortune too.

I should check on Ryan.

I open his bedroom door just a bit, and see inside.

"Ryan?" I whisper out, no response.

I open the door a bit more and see him. The boy about my age, dirty blonde, messy hair, wearing a grey hoodie, I blush.

(No, this isn't insest )

Oh? What's this?

Another guy, slightly taller than him was on him, looking into his eyes. They were deep blue, filled with lust and desire. Black haired guy, white skin and green eyes. It's Jack!!!!

The stare at each other for some moments, but it felt like forever.
They finally break the silence when Jack slowly got lower and kissed Ryan. But not like a peck. More like a passionate kiss. Ryan ran his fingers through jacks thick locks.

I was flushed with red

Oh my yaoi!!!!!

I get even redder and fangirl a bit... Well a lot....

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! This is amazing!!! It's like reading my fave yaoi all over again. Oh the feels! Kyaaaaaaa!

They finally break their kiss, and Jack slowly kisses his neck, and moves down. I see both of them with HUGE erections and I can see they both want each other really badly. I close the door with a huge grin on my face, and run towards my room.

I dig into my pillows, hugging them, and thinking everything I SHOULDNT be thinking.

Is jack dominant, or submissive? Is Ryan one too?

Not too long after, I hear long moaning next door and screaming.

Sample:
Oh god, Jack! Jack you are amazing! Oh, nnnnn.

It slowly goes quiet. Did they come?

I let that thought outside and get on my homework.

Oh wait, I forgot it at school! Dammit again!

I pace around my room and then went downstairs. As came down the stairs, I looked out the window and noticed it stopped raining.

Huh.

I walk into the living room and see a book on the side table. I pick it up. There's a sticky note on it

Here you go, your homework!
-lu

I look outside the window. No one I could see.
I get started on it and finish it in 10 minutes. I go to the kitchen and start making dinner. It was my turn anyway. The 2 boys come down, both having a light conversation. I decided to stay quiet, and not do anything. They were cute together and it would kill me to see my brother sad and alone again. I don't even want to remind him of the tragedy that happened.

"Hey" Jack says as he enters, Ryan following behind him.
I set up the table and give them some food. We all sit down and eat.

"It's good" Ryan complimented me. I nod and continue eating. Once we were done, I excused myself and go upstairs and get my phone

"Hi harmony!" I speak to my phone, and
"Hello, Chika. What would you like me to do.
"Check unread messages" I tell her
"Okay, 178 messages from unknown, 1 from Aiko."
"Delete all messages from unknown, read aikos message." I ask her.
"Okay, Aiko says: yo!
"Respond with: Hi!" I tell her
"Okay, your text was sent"
"Thank you, harmony. Bye!" I shut off the phone

I manually check more stuff on my phone, and a few minutes later I get a email:

Dear Chika,
We are sorry to say that, you have been expelled from red valley school. You have not followed the guide lines that we have given you. *do not have pornographic material, in or out of school, do not advertise or hint at sexual acts.*

Good luck, and best wishes
Red valley office

What?????

I take out my phone and text Lu about my situation.

Me:They kicked me out of school
Lu:Yea, I know
me:Was it Detroit?
Lu:Yep, and the other girls
Me:Wow, who took the picture?
Lu:Pamela
Me:The slut?
Lu:Yea! Like wtf
Me:Ikr!
Lu:So, what will you do?
Me: I don't know, I'll find out.
Lu: k, call me tomorrow.
Me: Kay, gudnite
Lu: bye

I shut of my phone and go into a panic state

What? Why? What will I do now? New school, new people? What about Ryan? What will he say?

Out of my despair, I text Aiko.

Me:Can you come get me?
Ai:Why?
Me:Just come! please
Ai:Are you okay?
Me:No, just come!
Ai:Okay, where are you?
Me:Home, just come and get me! Please!
Ai:Ok, I'm on my way.

I run outside and sit on the nearby bench. I start crying. Again.

Dammit! I've broken down 3 times already! Stop crying!

A blue Ford f 3 50 pulled up. And stops in front of me.

Aiko?

.............................................l.........

Yep: yep

Thanks 4 reading! Love you all!

Q: what's ur fave food?
A: pizza!

Q: have you seen how to make fnaf not scary?
A: yasssssssss!

Q: do you read yaoi?
A: sometimes! I rly like it tho

Q: didn't you have a past account?
A: yea, crystal2208, but I had to delete it b/c of my straight porno i wrote.

Hey, check out 50shadesofcreep! She is awesome!