Chapter 5

A/N I'm back!!! lifes been hectic atm so i took a while to update.

Godddd Louis we see what your doing with this outfit omg dont even putting your boyfriend on your top and looking amazing in it.

anyway enjoy the chap xx

The meeting Louis pov

Louis Pov:

Simon finishes his rant about the reunion and we all start to walk out. I want to talk to Harry, but before I can reach him Simon is calling my name out.

"Louis, stay back please," God what does he want to talk to me about now, do I need to be "less gay?" He already traumatized me with that years ago. I sit back down and give him an expectant look.

"I just wanted to inform you that you will be taking Mrs Calder to dinner," He says shortly.

"What?! No, I don't want to take Eleanor! No way everyone else gets to choose other people, I'm not sitting with Eleanor!" I say exasperated.

"Enough, you will take her end of story, good day Mr Tomlinson," Simon says and walks out. Good day my ass; it's never a good day with Simon. I walk out of the office, tired. Tired of Simon, tired of faking the smile, tired of not loving the man I want too, tired of everyone always telling me what to do, tired of being alone. I drive home in silence, a million thoughts running through my brain. I have a bad feeling about this dinner and my gut is usually right. I go to bed not looking forward to what the next day will bring.

Time skip to before the dinner

I begin to get ready as I have to go get Eleanor soon. I put on black pants, a black shirt and a blazer. Simon says the place is fancy, so I guess this is fancy?

 Simon says the place is fancy, so I guess this is fancy?

A/N Louis in suits in *chefs kiss

I wouldn't really know fashion, it  has never really been my thing, it was always Harry's. God every time anything comes about I always link it back to Harry. I miss him so much my heart aches. But he won't take me back. Not after what I did to him. I shake away my thoughts, put on some cologne, grab my keys, wallet, and cigarettes. I have a feeling I'll be needing one tonight. I drive to Eleanor's and text her that I'm outside waiting for her. Eleanor hops in the car. (A/N I'm sorry for the way I write Eleanor, no hate towards her I'm sure she is lovely but it's for the sake of the story x.)

"Alright hurry up, let's get this over with," She huffs already texting away on her phone. Lovely to see you too Eleanor. What a bitch. Honestly you would think after faking it after all these years she would be a little nicer, well then you would be thinking wrong because we do not get along. The worst thing is as soon were in front of anyone at all she gets all lovey dovey, not to mention clingy as fuck, thank God she keeps the kissing PDA to a minimum I swear when I kiss her I wash my mouth out and brush my teeth God only knows how many times. We soon pull up to the restaurant and we can see paps waiting outside. Simon must have let them know we were coming; they look like there buzzing. One of the boys must already be in there. Eleanor grabs my hand, and her fingers are small, they don't feel right in mine. I put on a fake smile and walk into the restaurant, the cameras blinding me as I do. We walk straight to the VIP zone and see Liam with Maya (they are just friends now and honestly it's quite lovely). Niall is with Greg, and Zayn has brought Waliyha, wow I haven't seen her in years she's all grown up now, it's crazy just how fast the night changes. I get strange looks from the boys probably because the girl I complained about millions of times is my date.