Chapter 7

A/N Hi loves,

im so proud of haz, he has come so far <3333

I won't write a long a/n like usual but sorry for not updating sooner.

I hope you enjoy the chap xx

Chapter 7:

Harry's Pov:

The Sun

BREAKING NEWS!!!

One Direction were seen together at a restaurant early this week! Could a reunion be on the rise? Will the boys finally be getting back together after all this time? Is this the reunion all of these fans have been waiting for?

The news had broken out that we were seen together, and holy fuck, the fans were buzzing. Everyone was confused and hoping for a reunion. After the meeting, meeting up with the boys felt different, we felt more like One Direction. And Louis, well he was Louis, but we didn't scream at each other's faces which was good. I miss him. I can't believe I'm admitting it but I do. I miss his soft feathery hair, I miss his loud laugh. His sassy comments, his lips, god I miss his lips, I miss his hugs, I just miss him. I know we need to talk, I just can't- it's so hard especially after everything we have been through. I'm heading to the studio today, Charlotte said she would be there later so maybe I'll see her. The boys and I decided we should re-record some of our songs for the fans, so I got used to being in the studio.

Louis Pov:

I get to the studio surprisingly early, I want to get there before the boys, maybe write something, just be there. I always loved the atmosphere of a chill studio day. Something about it just calms me. I walk into the studio and see Charlotte sitting on the floor of the studio with a guitar.

"Oh uh hi?" I awkwardly wave to her.

"Good morning Louis," She says with a warm smile strumming her guitar. She seems kind, I thought she would be mad at me, hate me even, I know Harry told her about...what happened.

"You gonna sit or just sit there?" She asks amusedly, raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming down," I say sitting next to her, she laughs and plays random notes on her guitar.

"How are you?" She asks sincerely, "This reunion shit must be hard for you,"

"You have no idea," I snort.

"You play?" I ask, referring to the guitar.

"Yep, learnt  when I was 7, my dad taught me," She speaks up with a smile. The notes she strumming start to become familiar, too familiar. I'm about to ask her why she's playing this, how she knows these chords, does she know how hard it is to listen to this song now, but the sound of her beautiful singing starts to come through.

"Make a little conversation, so long I've been waiting.

To let go of myself and feel alive.

So many night I thought it over, told myself I kind of liked him,

But there was something missing in his eyes," She sings and gives me a knowing look at the lyric change, wow she can sing, she continues eyes back focused on the guitar.

"I was stumbling

Looking in the dark with an empty heart

But you say you feel the same

Could we ever be enough? Baby we could be enough." Her voice is raw, and conveys all the emotions I felt when I wrote this song. This song was one my favourite I have ever written, I meant every word for Harry, and I haven't heard this song for years nor sung it so I do the only thing I can think of- join in at the chorus.