Chapter 10

Olivia's P.O.V
I was now crying happy tears once his long speech had ended. "Yes" I say. I run into his arms and he picks me up and spins me around before setting me back down gently. At this moment it seems like we are the only two people in the world. For the first time since I was on stage, I finally noticed the people in the crowds. They were all clapping and cheering. A couple were booing but I just ignored them. Jealous haters.

I then turne my head back to Jack and before I could ever think of what he was going to do, he kissed me.

Sparks. Fireworks. Electricity.

I kissed him a little longer and he pulled away, resting his forehead to mine.

Happy. That's all I felt right now.

♤♢♤♢♤♢♤♢♤♢♤♢♤♢♤

We were on our way back to the hotel with everyone except Cameron. He went to go get his girlfriend Briana. He talked about her 24/7. She sounds really pretty and nice. I can't wait to meet her.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Jack's P.O.V
We are all now currently sitting in a circle about to play truth or dare. Olivia is sitting next to me on my right holding my hand and leaning against me while Jack J is on my left.

"Cameron, truth or dare?" I hear Nash ask.
"Dare." Cameron says smirking.
"I dare you to go run down the hallway yelling 'I lost my voice and I can't find it'" Nash says laughing.

Cameron gets up and runs outside happy. Seconds later I hear him yell "I lost my voice and I can't find it!" He runs back in 1 minute later.

"Okay Olivia, truth or dare?" Cameron asks clearly out of breathe.
"Truth." She says clearly scared of his dares.
"Wimp." He mutters "who was your first kiss?" He asks and I look over at her kinda curious.

Olivia's P.O.V
I didn't want to answer that because Jack J was my first kiss so I stayed quiet. "Well?" I heard Cam ask.
"I can't remember."I say laughing.
Everyone looks at me weirdly but continue to playing the game.

After about 10 minutes, I get bored of playing so I walk back to my room. Soon followed by Marrisa and Briana.
"Hey guys." I said laying on my bed.
"So why didn't you say who your first kiss was?" Briana asks me.
"Can you promise not to tell anyone?"I ask them a little scared.
"Yeah of course!" Marrisa says.

"It was Jack." I blurt out.
"Oh well that's not that bad" Briana says.
"No it wasn't Jack G. It was Jack J."I say looking down.
They then stared yelling 'When' 'why' and 'how' I looked down nervous.

"It was in kindergarten." I say.
Then they do something you wouldn't expect them to do. They laugh.
I turn around and go to sleep obviously a little mad.

They stop laughing instantly.
"Oh don't be mad Livs." Marrisa says. "It's just that was so long ago so no one would probably care or even remeber." She says obviously.
"Your right." I say sitting up. I smile at them and thank them as they walk out. As if on cue, Jack G walks in.

"Hey babe." He says coming over to me.
"Hey." I say looking down. I felt like he was going to be mad at me or at Jack J if if I told him.
He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him and he kissed me softly on the lips for a couple seconds. "I know." He says smiling.

I look at him confused which he must of knew because he said "Hun I knew you kissed Jack in kindergarten. That's who your first kiss was. And it's okay. I'm not mad. It was a while back and you were little." He then smirked. "At least I get to be your last kiss." He said smiling. I then pulled him close to me and kissed him passionately.

I laid down on the bed in Jack's arms while watching tv. This is I fell asleep.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I woke up and found out that Jack was gone. I grabbed my phone to text Jack when I found a text from him:

Jack: Good morning beautifulI didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful sleeping so I am just going to say that we are currently at McDonald's for breakfast. Meet us down there when you wake up. xx your handsome boyfriend

I sent him a text back before grabbing my daily clothes.

Okay babe. I will be down in 15 minutes. See you soon!♡ xx your beautiful girlfriend

Once I am done taking a shower, I put on my blue shirt with my white skinny jeans and put my damp hair in a loose mermaid braid (all shown above). I put in my bunny earrings and converses that matched my shirt. I put on a blue jacket and grabbed my phone with a Navy blue wallet before heading out.

Once I got there, I ordered my food and sat down with the rest of the guys. I say next to Jack and on the corner. "Hey guys " I say.
They all nod their heads and continue talking. Jack turns to me and kisses my cheek and I give him a hug. "So what are we going to do today?" Matthew asks everyone. I was about to answer when I heard the cashier call my name. I held up up a finger saying 'just a second' and went to get my food.

I sat back down and said "the fair." They all smiled widely before all shouting "yes!" Afterwards we all laugh. I can't wait to go to the fair!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for 399 reads! I appreciate it so much:) I am now trying to make every chapter 1,000 words long. If I get to 1k reads, I will write 5 chapters in one night! Thanks guys!

☁Stay Cloudy! -JC Caylen☁

xxx Aubrey:)