Chapter 2

Hey guys!! Just so you guys all know, the main character is one of my friends:)

Chapter 2: pancakes are better than waffles=) *in my opinion*

Cameron's P.O.V.
We were all on our way to the pool and I glance back at Oliva. I see Matt's hand on her thigh and I give him a death glare. He quickly removes his hand from her thigh. I then glance and see her holding Hayes hand and I mouth to her 'What are you doing?' She doesn't read my lips so I turn back around.

Matthew's P.O.V (weren't expecting that were you xD)
That stupid Cameron. He is getting in my way. I made a bet with Hayes that I could get Olivia by the end of the summer. I don't actually like her, just want the $100 Hayes beted me. I grab Olivia's hand and she gives me a weird look. I smirk at her while she blushes. Cameron turns around and looks at me. I smile at him widely. He's not going to ruin this.

Cameron's P.O.V
That guy better back away from my sister before I...
"Cameron!" Olivia was snapping me out of my thought. "We're here." She says opening my door.
I get out of the car and follow everyone to some chairs. We get our beach stuff out.

Olivia's P.O.V
I put my swim bag on a chair and start taking my clothes off (don't worry she has
her swim suit on underneath.) I lay my clothes on my chair. I look over to see the entire magcon crew staring at me, except Cameron of course, with their mouths hanging open. "Oh. My. Goodness." I heard the guys saying. I got in my bag and got my sunscreen out as I saw Shawn walk over to me.
I've always had a crush on Shawn ever since he joined magcon. He is super nice to me but is too shy. Everyone tells me he likes me but I don't believe them. I'm not his type.

Shawn's P.O.V
I have had a crush on Olivia since I saw her at the first Magcon meeting. She is so pretty. Everyone told me she likes me but I don't think so. I'm not her type.
"Hey Olivia! You look pretty as always!"I tell her. She blushes as I said that. She looks so cute blushing. "Thank you Shawn" She said still blushing. I feel awkward every time after I say something to her because I know she doesn't like me.
I feel empty inside it's hopeless.....

Olivia's P.O.V
Shawn just said I was beautiful. Does he like me. No he couldn't. I try to forget about him even though he's already around me. Anyways I go over to the hot tub which is to the left of the pool. I look over at the boys which are in the pool on my way over and Shawn is staring at me but when he notices I'm looking he turns away fast. He's so confusing.
I'm now in the hot tub and I close my eyes for a while.
"Hey baby!"
"Aaaaaahhhhh!" I scream.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Everybody else at the pool, and I mean everybody looked at me. I whisper to Matt,
"What is wrong with you, dufus?"
"I just want to get a laugh out of you." He says with a smirk.
How do I deal with him? I don't care, I lie back and try to just zone him out. Oh boy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey this is olivia:) (aubrey's friend)
I want to say please comment what u think and if u do like it, like it. Thanks guys!! I helped edit and wrote the ending half of this chapter. I help aubrey sometimes. Thanks:)