Chapter 12

Olivia's P.O.V.

I stared at him and my heart broke more and more. I couldn't believe he was making out with someone in front of me. I about wanted to cry. I kept looking at him until I sneezed and he looked at me. I panicked and ran away to hear him call my name. "Olivia, wait!"

But I do the opposite of wait. I run until I can't run anymore. I run away from the fair, I run 10 miles until I get to the hotel. I share a room with the Jacks and Matt which I am not so thrilled about. I don't mind sharing with Jack J but not Jack and Matt. I run into my room and fall onto a bed not even paying attention to whose it is. I continue crying until I am asleep.

◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇♤◇

Jack G's P.O.V.

*flashback as soon as they get off the Farris wheel*

I was walking trying to find Olivia when some girl pulled me to the side. She pulls out a knife and threatens to kill my family and Olivia if I didn't kiss her. I pushed her away and told her to screw off when she cut my wrist. She then told me to do what she wants or she would hurt Olivia. So I did. We kissed for maybe 5 seconds when I heard a sneeze and turned my head to see Olivia crying and running away. "Olivia, wait!" I yell to her but she disappeared into the crowd. I sprinted away from the crazy girl and tried to find Olivia. I couldn't find her so I ran to go find Cameron.

"Cameron! Where's Olivia!!" I shouted to him.

"You lost my sister?!?" He yelled to me. He was about to punch me when I Jack J pulled him away.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled. I then ran off towards the hotel. Once I got there I unlocked my room and noticed something I did not want to see. Olivia. On the bathroom floor. Bleeding.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! Sorry for such the long wait!! I have been getting ready for a Pageant which is 6/12/15 and 6/13/15. Then I have camp from 6/14/15 to 6/20/15 so I am getting ready for camp and the pageant. I'm going to try to update way more!!

Peace out lovelys! (:

xx Aubrey ♡