Chapter 6

Nash's P.O.V
I grabbed my keys and ran out the door of the hotel. I was already in Florida because I flew out here last night. I was on my way to go pick up Cameron and Olivia from the airport. I really needed to talk to Olivia about what happened a couple of nights ago. Hopefully she doesn't hate me. I get in my car and drive off. Time to find out.

Olivia's P.O.V
Cameron and I were at the airport when a bunch of screaming fan girls ran towards us screaming this stuff:

Cameron I love you!!

omg is that Cameron Dallas?!?

Ew who is she?!?

Omg that's his sister Olivia!! I love her!

"Get away from them" I heard someone yell. Nash. I was going to try to ignore him because of what happened a few nights ago. It was super awkward.

*Flashback*
"Olivia. Can I tell you something super important?" Nash asked me.
"Um yeah go ahead." I said
"Olivia. I- um I- iloveyou!" He said really fast. I heard what he said but I didn't know what to say. Do I like Nash? Do I love Nash? No I couldn't. He's like a brother to me. Before I could give him an answer he put his lips to mine. I didn't feel anything though. No sparks. No electricity. I didn't feel what I was suppose to feel. I knew in that moment that I didn't like Nash.
*Flashback over*
"Omg are you guys okay?" Nash asked running towards us.
"Yeah thanks bud" I hear Cameron say.
"Hey Olivia. Um can I talk to you?" I hear Nash ask. "Alone."
"Um yeah. Sure. I guess." I say nervously.
He pulled me to the side and kissed me. Still no fireworks.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I hear Nash ask.
"Um I'm sorry. I can't. I don't like you like that." I say. I walk away afraid to look at his face. I walk back to Cameron without saying a word. I grab my suitcase and head to the car. All of the other guys should already be at the hotel so I take a taxi and head there. I text Cameron, letting him know I'm okay once I'm in the taxi.
(There texts with have the first initial of the first name and last btw)
OD: Hey Cameron. I took a taxi to the hotel. I'm okay. Just wanted to see the guys! Ttyl bro:)
I pushed send and sat back.

Nash's P.O.V
I can't believe it. She doesn't like me. I don't even know what to say. I walk back to Cameron and grab my suitcase and head to my car with him following. I put our stuff in the trunk and start driving there. Hopefully she didn't tell anyone about the kiss.

-

-

-

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter. I'm super busy. I have show choir callback april Wed the 15th. So I won't write much this week. I have a family dinner at a friends house to go to this Fri so I won't write much this weekend either.

BTW I need girlfriends for:

Cameron Dallas

Nash Grier

Jack Johnson and

Shawn Mendes.

Just comment your age, hair color, eye color, personality, and name.

Thanks loves!

Stay cloudy! -JC
Stay beautiful- Sam