Agent Hills Discovery

Clints POV:

I was sat on the helicarrier, minding my own business when Hill came over too me. Well actually I wasn't minding my own business I was wondering why non of the female agents had swooned over me because of new outfit
"Agent Barton," she said looking around and trying to avoid eye contact,"we're about ten minutes from your destination."
I peered over the top of my sunglasses lens and mumbled under my breath basically fearing the whole situation I'd have to deal with in a few hours. Agent Hill glared at me and gave me that look teacher give you when they want to know what you said.
"It's fine, I'm totally going to ace my mission," I lied smiling like a saddo. She gave me a sympathetic look and sat down next to me.
"Really Barton?"she question and she began to irritate me.
"Hill it's nothing really!"

She glared at me and it sent a chill down my spine.I ignored her and began to sort through my arrows. I crouched down to pick up my bow when the picture fell out of my pocket. Quickly to make sure Hill didn't see it I kicked it to the side but forgot about some notes I'd written down and they landed a few feet from Hill. I hoped she didn't notice them.

"Barton they're ready to drop you," Hill said hand on ear piece,"Go to deck 4b by the 2nd engine and get your parachute ready." I slowly got up and grabbed the picture of the black widow but I daren't get the notes and just hoped for the best. The I went out of the room to the deck.

Maria's POV:

As Barton walked out I was about to follow him when I saw a piece of paper on the floor, one which looked fairly similar to what Barton had dropped earlier. I carefully picked it up and looked at it. It was covered in loads of tiny little notes. Something had been up with Barton.I placed it in my pocket. After reading what shocked me to the bone. Then I began to walk down to the deck where Barton would take off. But before I got there, I stopped and had an idea. Someone deserved to know.

Clints POV:

I stood on the edge of the helicarrier parachuted and suited up and was ready to jump. I saw Agent Hill walk on to the launch deck out of the corner of my eye and thought it was very strange that she was still talking to someone over her ear piece. Carefully and quickly I turned my hearing aids up which early I'd turned down to block the sound of the engines out. The engines still rumbled on and they were deafening however just before I jumped I heard Agent Hill say something over the ear piece which worried me all the way through my free fall.

"Fury,please listen,"she said,"It's Barton,I think he has other plans for his mission in Budapest." She raised her eye brows and I noticed her pull out a small piece of paper cover in my notes. God Dammit! And that was the last thing I saw before I jumped.