Prologue

"Yo man who is that?" my homeboy asked

"Ion know man, you been starin' at shawty for the past 10 minutes doe"

"Have not"

"Whateva man, why'on you go over there and talk ta' ha den?"

"Nah man, I ain't wit dat"

"You need some lovin too bruh"

"I said I'm good" I said turning away from him and lookin' at shawty. She was a pretty girl and was dressed nice, but it ain't like I was looking fa' a girl right now. I'm just a young nigga doin' me.

Ion have time for the broads in this school, some of em just as basic as they come. You got the thots, the stuck up broads and the worse ones of em all... the ones who run they mouth all day. I'm sure she'll just be another one of those.

"I'll catch you later my dude" he said and we dapped up. I looked up and the girl wasn't standing thea' anymore. I shrugged and headed ta' my first period class which I was hoping would go by fast. I'm a senior so I only had four classes which I was happy about.

"Mr. Alsina, glad you could join us, take your seat" my teacher said. I didn't even bother replying, it was too early in the mornin' for the bullshit.

I took my book out my bag and began copying the work on the board, when the same girl I just saw in the hallway came in. I guess she saw me looking at her because she looked at me then immediately tore her eyes from mine. I went back to doing my work until I heard my name.

"Take a seat behind August, August raise your hand please" Mr. Washington said and I raised my left hand then went back to what I was doing

Once I was finished, I rested my head in my hand and waited for the lesson to begin. I was on my way to sleep when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around mugging the hell out of shawty

"H-hi, um, do you know where room 422 is?"

"Nah" I shook my head. Truth was, I did know. I just didn't want to tell her, I chuckled lowly to myself and paid attention to whatever it was Mr. Washington was saying

This was going to be interesting...