No. 2

"ROMEO!" My momma yelled from somewhere in the house.

Shit, I was sleep so Ian feel like responding.

"ROMEO, WAKE YO ASS UP!"

I sucked my teeth before responding back to her as I heard her coming towards my door.

"Get up and get ready fa school, li boy," she said.

"Man, mchtt, what time is it?" I mumbled to myself, reaching for my phone.

It was 4 in the fucking morning and she waking me up with this shit.

I snickered "fuck that," and mumbled "Im goin back ta sleep."

"Romeo, didnt I say getcho ass up and get ready for school?" My moms asked as she came back in my room.

"Ma, its 4 is the muhfucking morning, whys you doinnis shit, ma?" I asked while my face scrunched up.

"Who?- Who the hell are you talking to? I can wake you up whenever I want in MY house. When you start payin bills, thats when you can sleep in all day for all I care."

"Man, im tryna sleep," I said to myself as I put my head back down and closed my eyes.

"See.." She laughed, "yo ass getting too comfortable with how you speakin to me..."
Her voice faded out as my sleep came back in.

Next thing you know, I woke up to my momma takin my sheets off me and hitting me with her belt.

"Ah, SHIT! Ma!" I jumped outta bed real muhfucking quick.

"You think you can just disrespect me?" She stopped hitting me with the belt.

"Im sorry! im sorry!"

"You better be, now get ready fo school," She said as she started to leave my room.

"At 4 in the mornin though, ma?" I asked.

"Ion care if it was 7 in the afternoon, if I say getcha ass up and get ready, getcha ass up and get ready. "

"Mchtt, Ight."

Shit, I love my momma but she be tweaking sometimes. Damn.

A nigga did what she wanted me to do and since I was already up I was finna get—

"Uh-uh. Nope. Go make up yo bed, Romeo."

"Dayum!" I whispered while I turned away from the front door.

"And didnt I tell yo li wannabe ghetto ass to keep yo pants up? Saggin aint cute, nigga," She snapped.

"Okay, ma," I said as pulled my pants up and started to walk to my room.

"Niggas always wanna have they ass out. Even yo dad irritate me with that shit," My moms vented.

Its too early for this shit, I thought as I brushed past her.

"Dont catch an attitude with me li boy, " She slapped my back hard as shit when I was entering my bedroom.

Once I got finished doing the unnecessary shit my momma forced me to do, I drove ta school.

Man, my moms is lucky shes a woman and my moms. I would've been fucked some shit up.

______

5th period.

"I mean, Watchu expect outta ha? She got a kid. She prolly a ho, nigga," Marcus was sayin.

"Nah, ion think she a ho. She would be all over me like Imani ass," I said.

"Maybe shorty a different ho."

"Nigga just cus yo ass a ho dont mean err female a ho too, streets word," I mugged him.

Nigga was getting on my nerves with this shit.

"I know yeen talkin, Romeo, allem bitches you be fuckin with," He said, getting all defensive.

"Nigga, you get someone new err two days and you somehow fuck em on the first day. Atleast I got class, nigga," I said as I was starting to get irritated.

"Ight, nigga, there she go," Marcus said as he pointed her out. I turned my head and looked at her. She wont dressed up anun but she still looked hella good. She took a seat next to this girl named Kiyandra.

"How long she been in hea?" I asked Marcus.

Marcus shrugged his shoulders then said he didn't know.

I noticed she looked up and saw me staring then looked back down.

"You gonn talk ta ha ho ass or what?" Marcus bitch ass started laughing. Lame ass nigga.

"Man, what I tell you bout callin ha a ho. She aint no ho, mane."

"Whatever, man."

I got up to go talk to her but I wont even supposed ta be up.

"Sir, get out my class. I told you to stay seated and you keep getting up to mess with people," The substitute told me.

"Ian even do nothing, man," I replied, "this shit aint even yo classroom, bald ass bitch. Get some dick," I spat.

"Get out of the class."

"Ian botherin nobody, nigga. Fuck outta here. Bored ass."

"Sir, Imma tell you one time and this the last time or imma write you up," The substitute continued to talk.

"Man, ian worried about yo ass," I mumbled as I continued to approach the shorty.

"Wassup witchu, gorgeous, " I said outloud to shorty, ignoring the sub.

"Boy, " One of the females in my class said before laughin but ian let nobody stop me from shooting my shot.

"You tryna fuck wit a nigga or what? " I asked and she aint say nothing to me, she just started to look down so I lifted her chin up and we made eye contact.

"Hm?" I hummed to get an answer out ha.

She shrugged her shoulders.