No. 10

"Oh shit!" Imani whispered loudly," Get in my closet!" She urged.

"the fuck?" I said as my face scrunched up from being thrown off.

"Bruh. Goo!" She continued as she pushed me towards her closet but before i could enter a man busted in her room.

Imani stood there in shock and while I stood there confused.

"You gone introduce me, Imani Lashae Booker?" He said as he stared at her looking mad.

I looked at Imani and saw the embarrassment on her face. It must be ha pops.

"Uhh.." Imani said sounding uneasy. "This is Romeo." She said softly.

"Speak up. Who is he ?" He asked sounding more pissed.

"This is Romeo." She said again but louder.

"And who am I?" He continued.

"My dad.." She spoke lightly with her head down.

"Dont tell that to me; say that to Romeo over there. I said introduce me."

"Romeo, this is my dad." Imani looked at me with her sad ass eyes and introduced us.

"Right. Nice to meet you, Romeo." Imanis dad said to me.

I would've said the same but it wasnt nice to meet that nigga. She not my bitch.

"What did I tell you about bringing people like Romeo over at my house?" He asked Imani.

I said the bitch was a lil hoe.

She continued to get into trouble until her dad let me leave with an apology.

As i was leaving the room, i guess he saw the mark on her neck and it dont look like no hickey.

"Aye, you putting yo hands on my daughter?!" Nigga raised his voice so i responded with a lie.

"Nah, we was just fucking. Yo li freak ass daughter likes being choked." I laughed as I continued down the stairs.

"Boy, you better watch how you talking to me! Ill stretch yo thuggish ass out! Dont talk about my daughter like that," He yelled as he started to follow me through his house.

"Dad, stop!"  Imani yelled behind him but by the time he was able to reach the door, I was already in my car about to drive off.

I wanted him to try something with me 'cause I would've showed Imani to keep her dad in check. Fuck it tho because now Ion got no where to stay.

——————

I ran late to school because I snuck in my momma house to shower and shit but Im here now.

I came in during lunch and luckily, Marcus and I had the same lunch.

I saw him at our regular table talking to two girls ian seen before, fucking that nasty ass lunch up.

"Aye, man, yo ass nasty as fuck." I mugged him and of course this dumb ass nigga laughed.

"Hell nah; this shit good." He replied.

"Wassup, Teo," I said to another one of our homeboys as we dapped each other up.

Sat down and realized the girls looked young as hell.

I know marcus ain tryna fuck with no freshman with his weird ass. Them bitches looked corny and clueless.

"Marcus, who these corny ass lil girls?" I asked in front of them.

"On god," Teo laughed which made me laugh also since i know ian the only one who thought that.

"We not corny." One of the girls said back with her tiny ass voice.

"Bitch you is corny. Fuck you got on?—" I said back bur was interrupted by Marcus telling me to chill.

"This, uh, Lindsey and Armani. They new bra." Marcus continued pointing each one out.

"Ion give a fuck if they was old, nigga. They look young as hell." I responded.

"They said they was 16." Marcus informed us and me and Teo started laughing mad hard leaving Marcus confused.

"Nigga. Are you dumb?" Teo asked.

"Aye. What grade yal in?" I asked the girls.

"We freshmans but we 16–" Armani said.

"Aww hell nahh.." Marcus said leaving the table and I laughed. Dumb ass nigga.

"Yal look like yal fresh outta middle school. Yal some lil ones ain no 16 years old." Teo said.

"And yal ugly as hell— why Marcus be tryna fuck with the ugly bitches," I continued.

"What the fuck? Yal weird as hell. We ain even ugly." Lindsey said getting up from her seat but Armani stayed.

Marcus came back looking like his mood was ruined.

"Yal gotta go bra. Theres some other people in here yal can sit with." He said to them.

"If yal want a nigga i can put yal on with one of
My lil homies.." I said to them before Armani decided to swing on me. I got up instantly. The height difference was apparent.

"Woahhh, chill out lil girl," Teo said getting up.

"On god, do that shit again, ill get my sister on both yal asses." Marcus promised.

"Fuck yo sister, bitch. The fuck?" She said as she stomped away with an attitude.

Marcus smiled and reached for his phone.