11- Moving on

"What are we doing here exactly?" Taehyung asked while walking behind an excited Jimin down the hallway.

"I just want to play with her a little more" Jimin beamed, he enjoyed manipulating people, that was just his thing.

"You just want to flirt with her" Taehyung rolled his eyes "she already told us everything she knows and we told Namjoon, what more is there to do?" Taehyung said and Jimin was not having it.

"You're no fun, let's go it'll be just a second" Jimin said as he continued to walk toward the door of the white room.

"Hi there pet we just came to-" he stopped in his tracks and Taehyung did too when both of them saw that the chair in the center of the room was empty and all the ropes were undone and on the floor.

"Fuck" they both said at the same time.

Without having to say anything else they both ran to go find Namjoon.

_

Namjoon entered his office and could have laughed on the spot at the sight of Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok tensing when he entered the room.

He didn't say a word while walking behind his desk to sit because he wanted to increase the tension and made them suffer a little.

He couldn't be mad at them for too long anyway.

"Hoseok and I didn't do anything, we just found these two sneaking around with her" Yoongi explained and Namjoon just hummed.

"Who was the one saying that it was okay huh?!" Jungkook exclaimed toward Yoongi and the elder just rolled his eyes "you both took her out in the first place" Yoongi insisted "exactly" Hoseok pipped in.

"Joon we both know she's innocent, she doesn't look like the type who would be involved in that"Jin said

"I know" Namjoon said and everyone looked at him.

"you know?"

Namjoon nodded

"Lighten up, I'm not that mad, I mean you did disobey my orders so don't think of doing that again..."

"We won't" Jungkook spoke, eager to see that the leader wasn't as mad as he thought he was going to be.

"...but she really is innocent so I was actually going to tell you to untie and move her, but I guess I didn't have to ask" he said looking at Seokjin that quickly mouthed a sorry.

"It's okay" Namjoon reassured.

"But wait" Hoseok pipped in "why are you now sure that she's innocent?" He asked.

"Well earlier-" Namjoon was interrupted by someone slamming the door open

"SHE'S GONE!!" Taehyung came inside the office with a panting Jimin following behind him, his legs were considerably shorter than Taehyung's so he struggled to keep up while they both ran thru the mansion.

"I DONT KNOW HOW BUT SHE SCAPED" Jimin added panting.

Everyone in the room except Namjoon was shocked, and Jungkook was already getting ready to go find that brat, but Namjoon's calmness to the news stopped everyone from freaking out