8- Look here

Jungkook pov

"We just wanted to see her for ourselves, Jimin told us she's in the white room" Hoseok said "what are you doing here" Yoongi asked one eyebrow raised as he could probably see that I was hiding something.

"Oh nothing I just came down here to see her too actually, but she's asleep so I didn't get the chance" i said hoping my lie would work but knowing it's not going to. "So... you just wake her up" Yoongi said now more suspicious cause that's what we usually do.

"Yeah, but you know, with the whole thing that she might be innocent and not even part of the mafia, it didn't feel right to treat her like that" I said almost vomiting at my own words.

"God kook what has gotten into you? You were just arguing about how you think she's hiding something a few hours ago" Hoseok pointed out

I didn't know what exactly to respond  because it was true.

"Well I mean I-" as I was struggling to find another lie, the door opened and Jin stepped into the hallway with some clothes in his hands.

"Okey kook I think this will fi-" Jin looked up and stopped in his tracks when he saw Hoseok and Yoongi standing in front of me, clearly judging the situation.

"Oh! Hoba! yoongi-ah! What are you both doing here?" Jin said showing a fake and nervous smile and clearly not knowing what to do with the clothes or how to hide them.

"We could ask you two the same question" Yoongi said crossing his arms. "Why do you have Jimin's clothes?" Hoseok asked.

"I was just-... just-...." Jin looked at me as if I am going to come up with an excuse for this.

"We we're just-..." I tried but I couldn't come up with anything.

"Jungkook what's behind the door?" Hoseok asked now clearly getting mad at our lack of response. "Nothiiiiing" I said trying to stand as casually as I could.

"JUNGKOOOOK! when is Jin coming back?! I'm starting to look like a raising in here"

I am going to kill her

Everyone paused

Jin and I waiting for Hoseok and Yoongi's reaction. I know they won't be as mad as Namjoon but I don't want them to tell the others, this was supposed to be quick and simple.

"You brought her out?!" Hoseok asked eyes wide.

"Yes" Jin explained sternly "but just for a few minutes, she wanted to take a bath and her wrists and ankles need to be bandaged, you both know she has no idea what is happening or what her dad does, so I'm not treating her like every other hostage, unlike the rest, she's innocent and she doesn't deserve it!" Jin finished.

The three of us were kinda shocked, It was weird to see Jin Hyung standing up for his opinion on something business-related. He has always followed whatever Namjoon says blindly. But Namjoon told us to keep her tied up in the white room until further notice, and that's not what Jin wants.

leaving me and the other two a bit confused as to why he was defending her this much.

"Well I don't see why this could be an inconvenience, she's just taking a bath," Yoongi said. "But you know what Namjoon said" Hoseok said not opposing but stressed. "I know but she won't escape, Jungkook's here" Yoongi said.

"Also she is far too weak to be able to do anything" Jin added

"We'll stay here and wait until she's out, Hoseok needs to talk to her" Yoongi spoke.

"JIN are you there?!" We heard her scream from inside the bathroom. "I'm here" Jin called before taking the door knob to enter the bathroom "stay here" he stated before going in.

Dayeong pov

Jin entered the bathroom and I was still Seated in the tub. "All done?" He asked while looking for a fluffy towel on a cabinet. "yeah" I responded not saying that I've been done for like 10 minutes.

Jin then helped me get up and wrapped the big towel over my body, he helped me step out of the tub and sit on the toilet.

"Here, I think this might fit" he said handing me some folded clothes. A sweater and sweatpants. "Thanks" I said looking up at a smiling Jin, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Need help putting that on?"he questioned  "I think I got it".

He nodded and I started to put the clothes on carefully while he looked for something. Just as I finished, he came with a first aid kid.

I feel conflicted. He's being so nice and caring and no one has ever really cared for me like this. But then I remember that I'm kidnapped and he's part of it.

A nicer part, but a part nonetheless.

Okay, Dayeong just let him take care of you so you can sprint out of here the first chance you get. I thought to myself.

But on the inside, I'm really appreciating him for some reason.

I must be going mad

With the most gentle touches and constant smiles he cleaned and wrapped my wounds. I feel refreshed. Everything was calm and I felt a little less anxious than before.

Two seconds later someone bursts the door open.

"Jin are you done yet?!" Jungkook said impatiently. But as soon as two other unknown men appeared behind him, I tensed, and Jin noticed.

"Dayeong, this is Yoongi and Hoseok" neither of them waived or even moved as Jin mentioned their name. They were both just standing there staring at me with serious expressions.

"Well..." Jin said to fill the awkward silence and go back to closing the bandages  "you're all set" he smiled and then stood up. "Thank you" I mumbled.

"Let's get her back in the white room quick before Namjoon finds her outside," Jungkook said.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin just nodded.

Jin helped me up and started walking beside me, we entered the hallway and as we started walking to the door I started to silently panic.

"No p-please" I stuttered as I stopped walking and tightened my grip on Jin. He looked at me and his stare soften seeing how scared I was.

I can't go back in there, this is the only chance I get to either escape or try and reason my way out with them. Although I find that nearly impossible seeing that the other three are staring at me like they just want me to shut up.

"I can't go back in there," I said looking at Jin and trying to make him understand.

"Yes you can, and you will" the one that's called Yoongi ordered.

Jin looked at the three of them pleadingly.

"absolutely not Jin" Hoseok said seriously

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything" Jin stated looking sadly at me.

"I won't be of any use! I don't know anything! Please just let me go I won't tell anyone!" I tried reasoning with them but looking at their expressions I grew anxious knowing that it wasn't working.

"Oh this is ridiculous" Jungkook spoke coming forward and yanking my arm from Jin's grip. He started to walk toward the door I knew to be the room I had been in for the last day. "No please!" I tried trashing around to get out of Jungkook's hold but I'm too weak and he's too strong.

"Stop it! We have to go before Namjoon finds ou-" Jungkook was interrupted.

"Before I find out what?"