Episode 5: The Evolved Mage or did we just orphan kids!?

***

A/N: Finally managed to get this out. I'll aim to update monthly but if I don't update for a while I'm just chilling. 

Thanks to -av427- for writing this transcript. 

***

"Exciting news!" Koro-sensei stood at the front of the classroom, facing his students. "We have a fresh-face transfer student joining E Class today!"

"Oh! Maybe it's Ritsu or Itona!" Hinano exclaimed excitedly.

"I mean, this show is following the original time so it'll most likely be Ritsu," Takebayashi replied.

"Yeah, but wasn't she the powerful sorcerer in the northern cave or something?" Kondo commented.

"Yeah, but there were a lot of sorcerers in the northern cave," Sugaya replied.

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Kimura questioned. "Karma has his own cave so were the rest of them just in two separate caves behind his?"

"Probably," Mimura said, chuckling. "Kind of like they had their own creepy penthouses."

"Oh!" The class was pleasantly surprised.

Maehara excitedly stood from his seat. "Is it a girl? Say yes!"

Okajima gave him a thumbs-up, blushing. "It just so happens I have a photograph of her from Commander Karasuma. She's pretty cute!"

"You mean a photo you probably stole?" Hara said.

Okajima laughed sheepishly. "Maybe, but that's not important now."

He pulled out the photo to show a pink-haired Ritsu with red eyes and an emotionless expression on her face. She wore an E Class uniform and a white headband.

"Whoaaa! She's perfect!" Maehara laughed.

"I know, she's so totally hot!" Okajima agreed.

"Check out her boobs!"

"COULD YOU BE ANY MORE DISGUSTING?!" Kataoka fumed.

"Hey! I can't help being a boob man!" Okajima argued. "Besides, everyone has their thing."

"Their thing?" Kataoka remained unimpressed.

"Yeah, you know how some people are ass and others are... uh..." Okajima frowned, thinking.

"Personality?" Nagisa suggested blandly.

"Oh, yeah, that as well!" Okajima exclaimed.

Next to her, Kayano held a sign that said "No More Big Boobs". "DOWN WITH TATAS!" she shouted.

Nagisa sweatdropped. "Ooookay then."

"Hey!" Toka sighed, annoyed.

Kayano gave a nervous laugh when she saw. "Uh...your boobs are okay though, Yada!"

"Uh..."

Toka blushed. "Um..."

Kayano turned bright red. "N-not like that!"

"I mean even within the context it sounds incriminating," Takebayashi commented.

"Shut up!"

The door opened and Karasuma rolled in a giant stone slab.

"Uh... What's with the rock?" The class blanched and sweatdropped, outside of Hara, who was busy downing a bowl of ramen.

The top half of the stone lit up and a picture of the transfer student appeared. "I am the Autonomous Intelligence Magic Stone Tablet, who will be joining your class," she said monotonously.