poopy party 😋 (not containing poop)

The Burger King has always enjoyed parties. Mostly because he likes flexing all his riches on the other mascots like an asshole, but regardless everyone has a good time socialising and laughing about replies they've given to random people on twitter. especially wendy that bitch is funny as shit (wendy's supremacy 💕💕)

He overlooked the crowds of people chattering from the comfort of his throne, taking in the happy and social environment. basking in his popularity. (spoilt cunt smh 🙄🙄🙄) As he watched the crowds his eyes begin scanning the area. robotically looking back and forth for a certain someone. (oh me gosh hes looking for the ronaldussy 😍)

After a while his eyes finally located his desired sight and relaxed in satisfaction, a smile was bought to the king's face. Yes him and Ronald are enemies but the burger king has always had a secret soft spot for the clown bitch.

(im sorry i hate the name Ronald so bare with me)

Ronald mcdonald was leaning against a pillar near the um snack table??? buffet??? bitch i dunno. it had food. He was holding a whopper and talking to Colonel sanders and Wendy. it was hard to figure out exactly what they were talking about from the distance, but from observing their body language it was clear Ronald was slandering the legendary whopper (how actually dare he 🙄) and not only that. Wendy and Colonel sanders found it HILARIOUS. (HELL NO THE AUDACITY 😡)

The burger king quickly stood up from his throne, his face smothered in a furious and annoyed expression. He aggressively made his way through the crowds, as he barged past people began to turn their heads and watch the king storm towards the group of three in confusion and interest, they were looking for that good tea 💅

Colonel sanders was the first of the three to take notice of their impending doom. Yet instead of warning the others he had something else in mind.
Colonel gave a devilish smirk towards the king as he wrapped his arm around Ronald's waist.

The burger king stopped in his tracks....

((OOOOOHHH SHITS BOUTTA GO DOWNNNN 😱😱 HE STEALING THE CLOWNUSSY))