BACK FROM THE DEAD BACK FROM THE DEAD

(im gonna be honest, i have no idea where im going with this plot 💀 also i just noticed i accidentally made Ronald a sugar baby... ummmm... RONALD YOU SLU-)

"shit" Ronald muttered underneath his breath and held the phone to his chest as he turned to look at BK "im gonna go answer this real quick if thats ok?" Burger king's face held a worried expression "yeah go ahead, are you ok though? i didn't think it would be possible but you look paler somehow." Ronald nodded and stood up from the couch "yup im ok, ill be right back." he left the room and answered the call once he was in the hallway.

😱😱😱 The call:

"hey ron"

"uh, hey"

"just wanted to check up on you after what happened earlier, you looked uncomfortable with all the questions Wendy was throwing at you"

"im fine i was just tired"

"good to hear, so you're friends with bk now?"

😨😨😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 OH GEEPERS HE KNOWSSSS, AND HE SOUNDS SOO CALM??? 😰😰😰😰 RONALD MCCUM WENT SILENT, HIS HEART RACED AND HE FELT IT DROP 🫣🫣🫣. He desperately thought of a cover up or excuse that would be convincing enough to cover the very obvious truth. yet all he could mustered up was "Wendy told you didnt she?" 🙄🙄 THAT BITCH. Sanders simply chuckled 😟 MENACINGLY. Ronald spoke again in a much more nervous tone "you aren't mad are you?"

"im not mad, just worried. Ive seen the way he looks at you."

"oh?"

"cmonnn, its soo obvious he likes you."

Ronald's cheeks became redder and redder the more he processed those the three words, theres no way Burger King likes him back. Right? 😱🥺 "he l-likes me?"

"you really didnt know? im convinced the only reason he throws those parties is so he gets an excuse to see you."

(omg this is just like that one book the great gadsby 🧍🏻 where the rich guy throws parties hoping that one girl would show up cuz he loves her. ya know, the great gadsby. IVE STOLEN THIS PART OF THE PLOT FROM THE GREAT GADSBY)

"oh.. no wonder he didnt instantly throw me out at the last party."

"exactly, just be careful ok? im gonna go bed now cya"

"cya.."

Once the call ended, Ronald placed his phone into his pocket and stared at the wall opposite him in contemplation. It all makes sense now. Burger King suddenly wanting to be friends, never actually kicking Ronald out of parties despite saying he will many times, giving Ronald his cloak when he got cold. The Burger King really does like him. But the questions is, should Ronald confess now that he knows Burger King likes him back? Ronald shook his head and rubbed his eyes, he can continue his thought process tomorrow its getting late and he should really be heading home.

Ronald took a couple deep breathes before reentering the living room. Burger King quickly turned to the door when he heard it creak open and smiled at the sight of Ronald walking back over to the couch and lousily sinking back into his seat, letting out loud huff. Burger King lifted his legs up onto the couch and shifted so entire body was facing Ronald. His head leaning up against his hand as his arm laid across the top of the couch. "long day?" he pondered at the clearly tired out clown. Ronald stretched, lifting his arms in the air then letting them sloppily fall to his sides "i guess you could say that." he turned his head to BK and smiled softy "i should get home, im about ready to pass out any second now." The Burger King nodded "of course, do you need me to walk you home?" Ronald sat up and carefully took off Burger King's cloak, he stood up off the couch and stretched once again. "Nah i should be fine." he handed the cloak back to The Burger King "thanks for the offer though."

The Burger King slung the cloak round his shoulders and clasped in back in place as he stood up. He escorted Ronald through the many hallways until they eventually arrived at the front door. Borgor King held the door open for Ronald because hes such a gentleman oh my golly gosh.

Ronald stepped outside turned back round to aay goobye to his snookums 🥺 (im tired ok its 5am 💀 i stayed up so i could listen to the deluxe portals album as soon as it came out) "ill text you when i wake up." Burger King nodded in response and watched as Ronald began to walk away. But then-

"Wait Ronald!"

Ronald stopped almost instantly and looked over to The Burger King in confusion "whats wrong?" he asked with a yawn. "You can stay here if you want to, itll be easier than having to walk all the way over to your house" The King offered, SOO THOUGHTFUL HONESTLY WOWA. And Ronald gladly accepted the offer because of course he did. SLEEPOVER WOOOW 😍

(i just sneezed, y'all better say bless you its the least you could do 🥺 Also you should all totally stream the Portals album by Melanie Martinez)

💀 ok but wouldn't it be funny if i wrote smut