chapter1(were in trouble)

kaigaku POV

after me and the red headed boy named tanjiro defeated rui both boxes of the doors slammed opened and we saw my younger brother and his younger sister slam there legs togther  and attacked each other zenitsu kept growling so did his younger sister called nezuko then all of a sudden i watch my younger brothers leg get cut off i saw a boy with peach hair i quickly ran towards my brother he was regenrating  i stood infront of him protectivily PEACHED HAIRED BITCH KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY BROTHER AND TANJIRO CONTROL YOUR SISTER i yelled in anger its not my fault that your brother a demon  she hates other demons! tanjiro yelled my brother fully healed i kneeled down infront of him he had tears in his eyes its ok onii-chan  heres i patted his head and turned back to them zenitsu run ill be behind u he started running the peached haired boy try to go after but i kicked him in his back causing him to fall i saw the water hashira he kicked me off the peached hair dude  i then watched a girl with dark lilac eyes run past me i try to follow her but i got knocked out..............................................................................

kanao POV

i ran past the boy with black hair and dashed towards the demon who looked like nezuko with bamboo muzzle he had yellow kimono with a all black haori with white tringles on it and black leg wraps with yellow socks i started to swipe my sword  he dodge all them i then watch my bird fly above me KAW-KAW BRING KAIGAKU AND ZENITSU TOO THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE i then watch giyuu come out of nowhere with sabito on his back and a box and tell the demon to get in we headed to the  butterfly estate i was carrying the box......................................................................

kaigaku pov

i woke at the butterfly estate i saw my brother box being held by sanemi i saw the master i was trying to get up but my arms were tied i saw tanjiro and nezuko in the shade just sitting there i then heard kaigaku u hurt one of our pillars ribs and u have demon in your box like kamados? kagaya said thats just not any demon that zenitsu i said i then hearded some of the pillars gasp i then heard sanemi lets just get this shit over with he cut his arm and let some spill on my brother box hmm we got a stubborn one no growling he then stabbed the box i heard zenitsu scream i then broke the ropes and ran towards sanemi and kicked him in the head i then grab zenitsu box and went the shade but before i could open and check on my brother  i was grabbed by the sound pillar he held me down i then watch sanemi stand infront of the box with blood dripping down his arm i then saw my brither box open i watched him grow back to his regular size and lifted his headed up with tears forming in his eyes i then heard a muffled hum sound like he was trying to say onii-chan he stated walking towards ZENITSU NO STAY AWAY FROM THE SUN he backed away and looked at sanemi he grabbed something from the side of his haori he walked towards sanemi and wrapped a cloth around his legs and he went back in his box and sat in it looking pissed what happend kagaya ask one of the twins answer he wrapped sanemi arm in a cloth not even drowling she said hm he must be like nezuko take him and kaigaku too where the others are after that one of whatever they picked me up and the other picked zenitsu up and ran................

(still kaigaku pov)

after they treated our wounds they left us in the room with tanjiro nezuko and a boy named inosuke my brother crawled out of his box and curled up at the end of my futon and went to sleep so this is your brother tanjiro asked i rolled my eyes of course u dumbass i said before patting my brother head  im sorry for the way nezuko acted she just hates other demon tanjiro said i then heard  a growl and saw nezuko i glared at her ad pulled my brother close to me we talked for awhile when went to sleep.............................................................................................

this one of the longest chapters i made i will show u how zenitsu looks word count:774