chapter7(daki)

(4 weeks later)

kaigaku POV

i found out that daki was actually a demon  she used her ribbons to attack i felt one of the box handled snap if i keep fighting with her with zenitsu on my back she might cut his box sorry zenitsu but im have to leave u here to protect u kaigaku thought he placed the box down and started to attack daki she kept using her ribbons where the hell is my team when i need them kaigaku thought she kept hitting me with her ribbons i was using moon breathing my eye started to bleed i stood across from her u cant defeat me im upper moon 6 daki said  i saw people crying the inside of my eye started to bleed KILLING FOR NO REASON WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT PATHEIC I Yelled daki charged at me i jumped behind her and grabbed her leg  I WONT ALLOW NO MATTER WHAT i used moon breathing i try to cut her neck off but she had ducked and then pulled away causing her leg to break off she jumped back from me and regenrated THEY CAN NEVER COME BACK WHY WOULD U ROB THEM WHY WOULD YOU TRAMPLE OVER THEIR LIVES?! i've heard these word before daki thought daki started to have a flashback why do you take life for exactly? a girl with black hair and light purple color ends how can you forget the girl said these aren't my memories master muzan's daki thought the memories of the cells daki thought daki slammed her fist down on the roof you really are annoying rambling in and on like that daki said she stood up we beautiful powerful demons CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT daki said fine i said i dashed towards her blood demon art her ribbons started to show i wans't suprised EIGHT-LAYERED OBI SLASH daki yelled so you have no chance now daki said it's all over for you isn't it? FAREWELL! daki said i raised my sword first form dark moon evening palace i sliced he ribbons that hurts! what is this pain daki thought i kept slicing her ribbons in the first place, how can he slice my belt? i started slicing all her ribbons that try to hit me  it doesn't make sense  doesn't make sense! she jumped in the air to another building i followed she kept trying to hit me with her ribbions i try to sliced her neck of but instead a ribbon was under it i kept pulling my sword trying to cut its to soft for me to cut through i thought she launched a another ribbon at me i jumped back so did she i wont let you get away daki said she launched more ribbons at me there are more ribbons now but for some reason...they're awfully slow i wont let you cut me! not this time! i kept hitting the ribbons i stabbed my sword through all them pinning them to the roof i'll blow you away daki said she made her ribbons straight making wind hit me but i stood in place you think you can pull tight so you can slash them?daki said but i can let them loose in the blink of an eye daki said there's no way you can over come this distance in an instant- daki was cut off when she saw me flying in the air i used moon breathing again i cut her ribbons while dashing towards her  i aimed my sword at her neck so fast daki said it's simple i said i can do it this time i can slash her i said i then saw my little brother ONI-CHAN my hands started to shake ONI-CHAN,BREATHE! PLEASE! i put my hand to mouth gasping for air i fell to my hand and knee coughing so pathetoc you humans seriously daki said i blacked out...................

narrtor POV

daki was finna kill kaigaku all of a sudden she was kicked in her back zenitsu land infront of kaigaku daki rolled back hit her head a lot  zenitsu was stand there growling with his hair flowing (btw zenitsu hair is back in the style) growling and drooling YOU! RIGHT IT'S YOU IT'S YOU ISN'T IT daki yelled zenitsu was stand there panting with his hair flowing growling a lighting bolt apperead on his left eye he began growling louder he dashed towards daki trying to kick her IS KICKING THE ONLY THING YOU KNOW!? daki yelled she used her ribbons to cut zenitsu leg then launch another ribbon his waist zenitsu try to block with his arm but it cut his arm and got on his waist daki started swinging him around by his waist  then throwing him towards one of the building daki went down to the building where zenitsu was out zenitsu was under rumble a half-developed demon like you camt possibly regenerate right  away im sure