chapter5(forgotten....)

zenitsu POV

my brother has been forgetting me on missions lately after that i rarely smile anymore i everytime when it hits night my brother and nezuko tanjiro and inosuke would talk in me and kaigaku room and talk i started to ignore there hi's and hello's acting like they didn't they just didn't "accdicently" leave me here i would go outside and just hunt for demons and mostly train when i went back my room kaigaku called my name zenitsu why have u been ignoring us lately i became annoyed at the moment and didn't say anything he grabbed my arm i pulled my arm back towards me answer the goddamn question kaigaku said at that moment i snapped i bit deeper into my muzzle causing it to break MABYE CAUSE YOUR ASS AND ALL THE OTHER SONS OF A BITCHES FORGOT ABOUT ME U LEFT ME HERE AND FORGOT ME ON MISSIONS u promised u never forget me and well u did u bitch i grabbed on my haori the yellow parts of my hair started to glow i started to growl fuck you kaigaku i watched tanjiro come towards trying to touch my face i slapped his hand away dont fucking touch me i said they all were shocked MABYE YOUR ASS SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH A CRYBABY AND ITS YOUR FAULT OUR SISTER DIED kaigaku yelled at that moment i started to have flashbacks i put my head down i fucking hate u kaigaku said  i stood there all my head said was beat his ass teach him a lesson at that moment i snapped i kicked him to the ground YOUR WEREN"T EVEN FUCKING THERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND THE SAME PERSON THAT DESTORYED OUR VILLAGE KILLED OUR SISTER HOW WAS I POST TO STOP HIM HE WAS A FUCKING THE GODDAMN DEMON KING i froze for a second my hair stop glowing zenitsu... kaigaku said i ran out of the estate i ran into the village a jumped building to building and found a cave i fell on the floor and started crying it all my fault i shouldn't have snapped i sobbed i said before laying down on my side and diftying to sleep..................................

kaigaku POV

i shouldn't have said i thought me and the group went to find zenitsu we found him in a small cave asleep i scooped my brother  and patted his head its my fault not yours u were only 10 i was 12 i said before putting him on my back i should find him a new muzzle but not make him where but ill make him where it when its and emegrecay like if we are going to a town or village where there are a lot of people i though before walking back to the butterfly esate after he woke up i patted his head before making him take a bath i made him sit in the tub while i was him i ducked water on his head and washed his hair before making him put on the purple yukata kimono he curled in a ball at the end of futon and went to sleep nezuko came up to him and patted his head and hummed he had his muzzle off  i put covers on him and had let him sleep i went to sleep too i will never say hateful things to u again i said before drifting to sleep......................................

next chapter will probably have rengokuxuzui if u dont like this ship u dont have to comment just skip through the parts word count:615