Chapter 1

Minho was just walking around when he finally decided to go to class. When he got to class his attention was drawn to the beautiful boy asleep, right next to his seat. The lovely looking boy suddenly jerks awake as Minho looks away and heads towards his seat.

Once Minho had sat down the new boy pulls out his notebook and start doodling. Minho notices the boy is doodling some male Kpop idols but one doodle caught his eye. It was of a non-Kpop idol, and it had a name under it. Hyunjin, the name under the doodle. Minho was slightly pissed off by the fact the boy seemed to already like someone but not even close to his breaking point.

The boy next to him turns and sees Minho staring at him. Minho just smiles and waves at the boy, getting a hyperactive wave in return. The boy continues to draw and Minho starts to take notes not wanting to seem like a creep and be caught again.

The boy finishes what he was drawing and slides it over to Minho. It was a doodle of Minho that had a little smile at the top of the page. Minho look at the boy and smiles but when he went to mouth the word "thanks" the boy was back to doodling. Minho was upset that the boy didn't see that he was thankful for the doodle.

The boy started to actually pay attention in class and Minho noticed that. The boys hand writing was very nice and neat and lee Minho was impressed. Soon you could tell the boy got tired of note taking so he started making paper hearts. Minho started taking notes of what the boy was doing in his notebook.

The boy finishes making 20 paper hearts in 2 minutes and doesn't know what to do with them and Minho can tell. Minho slides over a paper and it says
Why did you make so many hearts?
The boy slides over the paper back visibly pout ing
Idk why, I got boreddd. Would you like some?
Minho smiles and replies back
Yes, thank you
Jisung gives him some hearts then starts shoving the rest into his backpack. Yet again he didn't notice Minho's smile, which upset Minho and made him ever so slightly pissed.

The boy next to him pops some gum into his mouth blowing bubbles then popping them. The teacher glares at the boy and he stops, putting his gum back in the wrapper then setting it on the floor. Minho holds in his giggles at the boys antics.

The boy starts drawing this Hyunjun dude again and Minho starts taking notes. These notes are not of class but of all his seatmates. He takes notes of how many times this new boy has drawn this Hyunjun dude. The boy falls asleep quickly and that's when Minho pulls over his notebook and start going through it
Notebook: barely any school work it's all doodles of kpop idols and random shit hyunjin is drawn about 10 times and there's some diary entries and a list of hot guys in class,Minho is ranked as two or three btw and the entries are mostly about hyunjin and being gay af. Minho takes notes of this and puts all the information into his own notebook. He was surprised because in school he was known as the most handsome boy there but in this notebook he was nothing but second place.

The boy next to Minho starts to wake up and Minho quickly and carefully pushes his notebook back over so it doesn't seem like it was taken. The boy starts packing his things and confusingly looks at his notebook. Minho notices but says nothing and packs up his thing not looking suspicious at all. The boy closes his notebook and puts it in his bag still confused.

The boy looks at Minho to see if he had anything to do with his notebook but Minho is calm and looking up at the board not paying mind to the boy. Minho slowly starts to fall asleep but before he can the school bell goes off and he puts on his backpack ready to leave the room.

Minho goes to lunch and sits at a table alone, ready to go to sleep. The boy from his earlier class is in there skipping around getting food. The boy walks over to the almost asleep Minho. Minho not noticing because his eyes are closed but he isn't asleep yet. "Hyung?" The boy says. Minho just opens his eyes and looks at the boy. The boy says "would you like to eat lunch on the rooftop with me?" Minho smiles and nods.

They get to the rooftop and sit down. The boy says "We never really talked, I'm Han Jisung" and he holds out his hand. Minho shakes his hand but doesn't say anything. Han waits for an answer but Minho just stops shaking his hand and doesn't respond. "What's your name?" Han asks again. Minho pulls up his phone and types
Lee Minho
Han asks "do you ever talk?"
No,not rlly
"Like ever?"
I do, it's just selective mutism
"I bet you have a really nice voice" says Han then he continues to talk about random crap. Han stop for a moment and that confuses Minho. Han pokes Minho's nose and says "you have a freckle on your nose" Minho is confused but nods none the less. 

The bell rings

Han reaches out a hand and Minho grabs on getting up. Both boys start walking back to class together. They both settle down in their seats. Han starts writing in his notebook at an angle so Minho can't see without being obvious. Minho was writing in his own notebook about how Han acted at lunch, just to remember when he gets home. Minho is writing a few notes in his notebook adding some doodles in Han's style.

Han gets up and Minho covers he notebook but not to noticeably. Jisung is over sharpening his pencil so Minho takes the chance to look at his notebook hoping not to get caught. Minho sees an entry of what happened at lunch so he only takes a few notes because he already has most from his own notes already. Minho happily putting a smile next to the part where he got called cute.  Minho looks over to see Han listing the things he likes about the boys in the class and Minho smiles at his own note but frowns seeing Han likes other boys in the class and not only him.

He sees Han drawing Hyunjun again he gets jealous he's not the one being drawn so he starts doing his own shit. He is drawing a spiderweb while Han is in his own little world. Minho looks over to see what Han is doing but gets pissed that all he's doing is writing about that stupid Hyunjun dude and kinda storms out with his notebook.

Minho is just sitting in the hallway drawing in his notebook. Minho is just drawing Han is his notebook. Soon Minho fell asleep out in the hallway no longer caring about Han.