Chapter V - The Final Battle? So Soon?

An hour went by, and Wakasa would finally reach to secluded location that Ragnarok had led him into. He's very much aware that he was being lured into a trap, but he didn't care. (Y/n) was a member of his gang now. And he, as her commander, inherited a responsibility to put his life on the life, ever be the case.

Wakasa parks his motorcycle at the gates of the abandoned building, taking its demolished and irregular shape. Before he makes his move, he spots the car that (Y/n) had been pushed into, now empty. He confirms that this was, indeed, where Ragnarok and (Y/n) were.

'If I'm being lured into a place like this...' Wakasa walks at an incredibly slow pace. '--...there's no question that their commander's here, too...' He forms his hands into fists. 'I have to approach this matter cautiously. I can't afford to make any mistakes.'

Wakasa enters in the building, looking around him to see that it was dark. It was still nighttime, so both his and Ragnarok's vision would be interfered in this upcoming fight. 'How did they even know about the meeting? More importantly, how they did know about (Y/n)?' He sees a doorway to a courtyard and makes the decision to go there, which is brightened by the full moon that hovers the atmosphere.

'Could this be their way of declaring war? Or ending it now before it even starts...?'

"Wakasa Imaushi." He halts his movements at the porch of the building. "Commander of Kodo Rengo." He follows his gaze to the voice that comes from the second floor, which has no windows, but rather pillars that surround the exterior of the hallways. "You're also called the White Leopard. Or so I've heard."

Wakasa depicts the person that wanders around the second floor, despite them being shadowed by the darkness of the building's interior. 'That figure that's been described by my subordinates so heavily...' He furrows his eyebrows. 'A tall, muscular man who distinctively towers over his peers, a factor that contributes to his intimidating aura...'

The person that makes an attempt to converse with Wakasa from the second floor reveals himself from the shadows, giving his enemy a good look of his appearance; this includes a layer of dark hair that's fashioned in cornrows, firm and wide eyes, a prominent nose, and a tanned complexion. His uniform was a long gray trench coat and loose trousers, but his bare chest was visible underneath the open coat.

'The Redcliff...' Wakasa notes. 'Also known as Keizo Arashi. But...his notable name is Benkei...'

"Why did you come here, Wakasa?" Benkei questions to his rival. "You know it's a trap, don't you?"

"Because you took a comrade of mine." Wakasa replies with ease. "Now, where's (Y/n)?"

"What? Didn't come here for a fight?" Benkei cocks his head to the side.

Wakasa clicks his tongue. "I thought we agreed to hold the final battle a month from now. Why're you violating the compromise, Benkei?"

"Agreement?" Benkei repeats. "Compromise?" He chuckles lightly. "As if I care about that kind of shit." Wakasa's eyes widen slightly in reaction. "Listen, Wakasa. You may want to live up to the image of a respectful delinquent. But..." His face darkens as he portrays his bloodlust. "Pointless stuff like that does apply to me...nor to Ragnarok." It seems as though he wanted to confront and put down Kodo Rengo here and now.

Suddenly, someone from Ragnarok that was hiding from the first floor comes in, behind Wakasa. Kodo Rengo's commander didn't realize until the last minute that the Ragnarok member was equipped with a metallic pole. A sharp gasp escapes Wakasa's lips when the pole is a second away from colliding with his head.

~•~

Right after (Y/n) had been kidnapped by Ragnarok, she was knocked out into a state of unconsciousness. At least for a while. Because eventually, she'd find herself in a dimly lit room, since there were distorted mirrors that enabled the moonlight to shine through, and expand it slightly.