2 Weeks Til

It had been 1 year since Harry Styles purposed to me. In a week i was flying back to my home town of Newnan Georgia. We were getting married in the pasture at my parents house, in 2 weeks. I was soo excited. Harry's mom Anne was flying out with me 3 days before the wedding. Anne and I were really close. She was so sweet. I was sp excited to see my family again I haven't saw them in 2 months, which was a long time for me because me and my family were very close. My family loved Harry because he is so sweet and kind. My niece came to visit me in my apartment. My apartment was next to Harry's. He spent most of his off days at my house because i done his laundry and cook his food. Niall came over alot to i also cooked his food. Lol. It was the day i left for Georgia Harry was leaving after the ir concert. Anne, Gema,and I had made it to Georgia. When Harry called me and told me he was on his way. There was nothing wrong i was so happy and the door bell rang it was a gift with holes in the side. "Who is that from?" Gema asked. "Its from Harry!" I said. I open the box to see the smallest and cutest white fluffy kitty. I have always wanted one of my own. I was so happy! I grabed my phone and called him. "Do you like her?" Harry asked "Omg i love her. What do you want to name her? " I asked " Molly" Harry said "Aww that is beautiful!" " Alright get some sleep sweet heart." He said "What tine will you and the boys get in tonight?"I asked "about 5" he said moaning "Alright love you,Bye" i said "Night love" he said. The next day me and Harry went shopping for last minute things before the wedding. "You know we can't see each other tomorrow until im walking down the aisle. Right " I said "WHAT" "Yeah its bad luck" i chuckled "What ever" He said with his cute british voice. The next day was the wedding i was holding my new kitten Molly and getting my hair done when my mom walks in with a big smile and gives me a huge hug "I missed you Mama" I said "Missed you to baby" Giving me another hug.

2 hours later i was walking down the aisle so nervous when i saw my husband to be smiling so big. We said "I do " And had a great time! All the boys sang Little Things i had a great time.:)