1 Week Til

Harry and I were so excited we only a week for baby Darcy to be born. My mom and step-dad came to stay in London until the baby was born. Everyone was excited. Louis and Allie had found out that they were having twins a girl and boy Riker Wil and Macy Taylor Tomlinson. All the boys and family was happy and the world was great. The week had gone by and it was the day that baby Darcy was born 6lb and 7ounces she was beautiful baby girl. She had my blue eyes and Harry's brown curly hair. Everyone said she was going to be a cupcake like her dad. In a few days will be the Brit Awards and I said I was going to let Darcy stay with Harry's mom. But Harry said that he wanted Darcy come. So we went the next day to get Darcy fitted for a red carpet dress. It was the day of the Brits and we were getting Darcy ready for the red carpet. It was the first time that the press had saw her and we wanted them to see how cute she was. We had arrived it was really glamours. We had been waiting on this for a long time. as we were walking Harry had Darcy in one arm and also holding my hand he was so sweet. That night they won a award he took Darcy up on stage with him he said "I want to thanks my wonderful wife and my new and beautiful little daughter Darcy." "Thanks!". We had a great time and they won 2 more awards. It was amazing.