Breaking The news

When we told Niall he said that he was coming and no girl was getting in his way. All the others were coming also. *Ding Dong* it was 8:30 "Ugh....Who is it?!" "Kenzie!" we heard her crying through the door I went to open the door. "what's wrong sweety?" " Zayn cheated on me.:(" "Oh I'll teach him!!" I heard from the table there sat Niall stuffing himself with a knife in his hand. "How could he treat such a pretty sweet girl like that come here and get a Horan hug." "Ok I couldn't believe he did it" going over to Niall and cuddling up to him. "What is wrong with Kenzie?" I heard Harry yell from the bathroom where he was brushing his teeth. "Zayn cheated on her!" he peeked his head out from behind the wall "I'll give him a little piece of my mind!" "No don't do that she'll be fine.". Kenzie was taking a nap in the guest bedroom and Niall was helping me wash dishes and of course Harry was watching T.v. . "Looks like I got my girl for Georgia" Niall said " Kenzie?" "Yeah:)".  I was surpised that Niall just said that I was really happy though I loved Naill and so did Darcy. Niall went to wake up Kenzie and ask her to go to dinner. I went to go sit down by Harry on the couch. I laid my head my head on his chest i helt his chest move as he was breathing it was so peaceful. I took his hand on my belly "do you feel that?" I asked "yeah James is kicking." he said with as huge smile on his face. We fell asleep and when I woke up there was a terrible pain that shot across my side to the other side I started crying and squealing and hitting Harry's sholder to wake him up. "Are you okay babe?" he asked with cocern "No im hurting so bad i can't handle it at all!" I squealed "Im calling the doctor i will be right back I promise one second." he said helping mr sit up. I could hear him on the phone "Yes um my wife is in terrible pain and she is 8 months pegnant she needs help now." he said almost crying "Okay please hurry please." he saud hanging up the phone and walking into the room he put his hand on my belly once again "Please be easy o mommy James you are hurting her alot" he said kissing my belly I smiled to myself. I started to cry again it was worse than I have ever had felt in my life.