10 Days Long

I woke up and everyonr was in the room. Niall was holding Kenzies hand, Liam was in the cornerin a chair, Zayn was leaned againsted the wall, Louis and Allie were holding hands and Allie had the Tolinson twins were in Louis's lap. When i turn my head I see Harry holding a tiny blanket. I looked at him holding the baby and then spoke. "Harry.." he turned and smiled when he saw I was awake "Hey honey do you want to see James, he looks like you." "Yeah.' I said and smiled when I reached and had pain shoot through me I winced in pain. Harry got up and layed the babby in my arms. "Im sorry I wish I could take away your pain. " he said with a sad smile. When I looked down at the baby he had blue eyes like me with brown hair. He was beautiful and looked alot like Darcy. I started to feel warm tears roll down my cheeks at the thought of Darcy. Harry nelt down and looked at me "He looks like darcy don't he" he said with a small smirk I nodded "He is perfect and so small." then the thought cazme to my mind."Did you call my mom?" i said with wide eyes he nodded yes "They are on the plane here." I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me and gave me a hug. When he took out his phone when i realised the oxygen beside the bed and Harry said "Smile" I did as he said and took the picture then he turned and looked at me "Erm.. Well we have to put him back on his oxygen." he said and I looked at him weird "He has to wear oxygen since he was born a month early and the least we will stay here 10 days." he said with a sad smile.